What's your total...?

So... I just placed another enoooormous Lovehoney order, which kept growing and growing because... you know.. THIS is such a great offer, and THAT looks super interesting, and OOOOONE more can't hurt?

Afterwards, I strolled over to, for fun, check my total. My total life-time spendings on lovehoney that is.

Let's just say, I've rounded £800! Granted, I don't regret a single pound, but still... 800 pounds in toys and lingerie. It's over 2 years, so... that's fine... right?

Want to share your total to make me feel better?

god i dont even want to know but I think around 1.5grand ish :/

I think mine is about a grand but I've returned quite a bit. I spent way way more when I first started getting into sex toys and now it's slowed riiiiiight down, presumably because a) I have enough stuff now and b) I'm less easily swayed.

Hehe, I've been saying "Oh, we must have spent at least £300 at Lovehoney's" for like... ages... And I thought "Huh. This order was £167... surely, it must be more than £300 now, I should check."

If you think it's 1.5 grand, let me strongly advice you... to not check! x

And yes, sleepycelia, I am exactly the type of person they make this sort of deals for. I'll gladly spend another £30 on something I want a little, to get something I want a lot for free (worth £20) 
I'm always the ultimate target consumer :P I hope I grow out of it. (I'm 29) 

I have a spreadsheet going just so I can look at my purchases etc for Lovehoney.
I had spent a total of £114.49 (but it was actually worth £176.82 without discounts). I also gained free items worth £71.95 and have been sent £133.92 worth of tester items. I also got a refund of £15 once. I feel ok with my money since the value of the all the free stuff is £91.38 more than what Ive ever spent. And thanks to discounts and my tightness Ive only ever spent more than £10 on one item once.

Sorry for the boring post, I just love feeling thrify :D

Only £150ish as most of our orders were placed without an account or through my partners account as surprises! I dread to think how much that all comes to!

X

I looked at mine and thought omg I've spent over £200! But reading most of the other posts I feel quite thrifty!!!!

£200 ish maybe more in a couple of months... not too bad! a fair few bits of lingerie which make about half of that :) I dread to think what I'm gonna have spent by this time next year!!!

£139.49 since opening my account on 22nd July x

£6k all but a few tens of pounds. That's in about 3 years, from a multitude of sources and includes everything from lingerie and lube to restraints and massage rocks.
No wonder I'm permanently skint.

Eeek! Just shy of £1000! Knew I shouldn't look lol!

I spent around £75 on my first order in Feb and then just over £150 yesterday.... but now I want (scrap that I NEED) the wand that's on offer so looking at spending more just for the freebie x

Haha, although I put in a whooping £160 order today, I will also probably order something to get the freebie ;-) I knew asking this question was a good idea! I'm really glad some of you are even heavier spenders than me. But Sum Sub... wow!

I estimate about 2 grand, money very well spend I'd say.

Hundreds probably, I don't even want to know! I did buy a couple of luxury items which I returned because they didn't work for me, so I did get some of that money back. But yeah... Still probably loads!

I also went spending mad when I first joined LH, but now I have so many toys that everything looks the same and nothing excites me enough to buy anymore. Also, I've recently moved out so everything else takes priority over toys and lingerie etc, I don't see myself buying much in the near future. I don't feel bad about my purchases, because it's almost as if I was 'stocking up for winter'!

I've just totted up, and my total is just over £600.
The value of what I own though.... I'm thinking is hitting £2.5k

I have had a *lot* of testers, I only ever buy things on sales or offers (including a 3 4 £75, that cost me £60, that was worth £200), and I tend to get the odd free thing, like, gift with purchase.

I don't even know how I've spent that much though.... That's over like two years, but I'm always skint. Idk. I bought a lot at first, and at that time we seemed to have so much more money. I don't know why, but.

£664.52 over the last 5 and a half years. So around about £120 per year - Not too bad I think. :)

£308.16 since January this year. Although I had a gap from the middle of January until July because I wasn't getting any income. I don't know if that's bad or not..

£170 in almost 3 months! I've had good deals though. I've been on a drought for a couple of months without buying anything, dont know how I've resisted! I'm due spending more, as it's been awhile and there's so much we need hehe! I think we all get addicted to LH :-)

classy lass wrote:

£170 in almost 3 months! I've had good deals though. I've been on a drought for a couple of months without buying anything, dont know how I've resisted! I'm due spending more, as it's been awhile and there's so much we need hehe! I think we all get addicted to LH :-)

Exactly its all stuff we NEED hehe ;)