this website is bad for me

just spend £90 and i want more :( help lol

how much have you spent in one go

ive spent around 400 on here in one go before but that wasnt my money thank goodness. xxx

Never spent that much in one go, but i do have stints of 20-30 quid one day and the same again a few days later.

Dont forget quidco is all I can say! It adds up very quickly!

littlepixi wrote:

ive spent around 400 on here in one go before but that wasnt my money thank goodness. xxx

xD Thats the way you have to do it xD

There is lots of things i would order if i had the money xD

it was a nice birthday pressent my ex gave me for my 18th to go crazy on here!! but i dont have any of them anymore after we broke up. xxx

slightly off topic LP - is your chat set to invisible? u dont show up on my chat list ?

no im on available no ones on mine either :/. xxx

fair enough just making sure there wasnt a glitch!

there might be cos your obviously online but your not showing up on mine :/. xxx

oh really?! Pple have told me that before....I am chatting to pple on my friends list now so some can see me!? how weird.

What did you buy kitty? I don't know how much I've spent in one go actually. I do like my luxury toys tho - so £100 is easily spent! X

littlepixi wrote:

I thought I spent my fair share here as well but damn girl that was a big order and curiosity has got the better of me, what did you buy?

Ive spent near 300 euros on my first order here... But Im not regretting much, loving everything that I bought so

Ordering more at the end of the month! <3

I think i spent £80 in one go which was £30 over the limit i set myself before deciding to order! I could have easily spent more!

Max was only around £50 but its the little and often amounts that add up for us!!!

DrtyBoy wrote:

Never spent that much in one go, but i do have stints of 20-30 quid one day and the same again a few days later.

Dont forget quidco is all I can say! It adds up very quickly!

Do forget Quidco.

Topcashback.com doesn't take the forst £5.

And 'greatsex' as a voucher code saves you 10% off any order, Whooo!

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

I thought I spent my fair share here as well but damn girl that was a big order and curiosity has got the better of me, what did you buy?

i cant remeber exactly :( was in the stuff that was nicked or left round my ex's house so i cant look on my order history.

but i rember like

• 3 rabbits,
  • definatly got minogamy,
  • that heart dicy thing that i loved so much,
  • some flavoured paint some undies
  • and some lube :/.

that was before i ventured further into the site External Media. xxx

i got a dress and stockings hope my BF likes them some restraints and vibrator looking forward to tomorrow i love it when you get a parcel

Put your hands up and drop the mouse, and slowly step away from the computer.

Lol. Sometimes is feels like that Jackador! x