I've written my first review!

Greetings Lovelings! (Anybody get that?)

I am new to the lovehoney community and relatively to the world of sex toys, however I've been writing erotic fiction since I was 17 and here I am a few years later trying to combine that love of creative writing (that doesnt necessarily mean I have the best grammar people, I'm more science that literature, I do try though!) and first time experiences to help young girls or boys.. well anybody who's just entering this amazing world of pleasure and provide a friendly face with honest opinions.

Anyways enough chit chat from me, I've written my first couple of reviews for lovehoney and would love for you guys to check it out. Go easy, it is my first but I did enjoy writing them.

Lots of love - Miss Arie xoxo

Hi Imogen,

Taken a quick peek at your reviews and they look really good. You seem to include a good deal of information on the products when in use and such which is the most important for me, simply because all other specifics like size material....etc are covered by lovehoney on the product page. I'm sure anyone reading them who is looking to purchase said toys will get all they need to make their mind up.

Hi and welcome to LH. "Lovelings"....... I like that ! ![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

Hi and welcome :)

darklightq wrote:

Hi Imogen,

Taken a quick peek at your reviews and they look really good. You seem to include a good deal of information on the products when in use and such which is the most important for me, simply because all other specifics like size material....etc are covered by lovehoney on the product page. I'm sure anyone reading them who is looking to purchase said toys will get all they need to make their mind up.

Thank you for taking time to read my first reviews, I highlighted your feedback which really made me smile. I'm happy you got that concept straight off the bat, it is what I was aiming to get across with how my reviews will be set up. I'd rather focus on how it made me feel rather than nitty gritty of the design since thats been already excelently provided by lovehoney.

Thanks again :)

mr sp wrote:

Hi and welcome to LH. "Lovelings"....... I like that ! ![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi and welcome :)

Its a catchy phrase isnt it? Might make it my signature greeting hehe.

Thanks for welcoming me dolls! Again, if you have time would love to hear what you think of my first reviews.

Lots of Love - Miss Arie xoxo

Glad I could provide feedback. I'm sure as you get more toys, the reviews for them will become a lot better, not that there is anything wrong with them now, but you get what i mean.

Hi and welcome to the community x

As a blogger, you have a really good writing style from what i can see. Your wordings are unique and you have flow.

keep it up x

I read all three. You have a great writting style. It was almost like you were sitting down chatting with a girlfriend. Nice descriptions. I enjoyed them. :)

B-B wrote:

I read all three. You have a great writting style. It was almost like you were sitting down chatting with a girlfriend. Nice descriptions. I enjoyed them. :)

This is literally amazing feedback to hear, I really do want people to feel comftable when reading my reviews they, layed back not too serious and a good laugh to read just as you would with a friend. Thanks for that!

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Hi and welcome to the community x

As a blogger, you have a really good writing style from what i can see. Your wordings are unique and you have flow.

keep it up x

Thats awesome to here from someone who goes the extra mile to blog! thank you doll

Hi

I loved the review on the pink bullet

Thank you sensual fire :)

I'm a student so you know I have to prioritise on purchasing certain things which unfortunately doesnt mean sex toys. However, I chose my newest ones carefully to last me a good while so I wouldnt have to buy more in a hurry. However that means I can't write as much reviews as I would like to.