just submitted my first Lovehoney review

I am surprised how much I enjoyed writing the review. It brings back all the experiences with the toy hehe ;P
There are other places that I review write but found writing a sex toy review much more enjoyable 😊

Congratulations on your first review x

Well done hun *♡*xx
I really should start reviewing my purchases, trouble is ive got sooo much stuff, I don't know where to start! Xx

slinky binky wrote:

Well done hun *♡*xx
I really should start reviewing my purchases, trouble is ive got sooo much stuff, I don't know where to start! Xx

Start with your favourite toy slinky. Or favourite piece of underwear, something you know all the flaws and features of :) x

Aw congrats for first review :) I love writing reviews on here too! If you keep at it you could try to do some sex toy testing for lovehoney too ;) x

What did you review kinsters ? 😊

Congrats! It's a lot of fun once you get in to it.

I wrote the Tracey Cox battery wand and I just did my second, the Lovehoney nipple clamps. I hope they're upto the high standard on Lovehoney :P
It was so much fun I really enjoyed doing them. Iv been shopping here for 2 year but never had an account until just recently :P

I saw the sex toy testing. Maybe 1 day my reviews will be good enough to give it a go 😜

Jessicalon11 that's great advice. Ill know everything i love and every minor discrepancy.
Also I reckon it's better reviewing after you've owned the product for awhile as apposed to submitting a fast review as i always find my opinions change over time *♡* xx

slinky binky wrote:

Jessicalon11 that's great advice. Ill know everything i love and every minor discrepancy.
Also I reckon it's better reviewing after you've owned the product for awhile as apposed to submitting a fast review as i always find my opinions change over time *♡* xx

Yep exactly, and you learn tricks with it once you've used it a few times too. Plus if any faults occur or it breaks etc you can report that :) x

So true, ive reviewed for a few companies before. Whenever I've submitted an early review, after some time goes by my opinion regularly changes. Do all reviews here have too be submitted within the month? If so is there an option to update the review? Ive had to update reviews elsewhere because of submitting them after a few days-weeks, more than I care too remember lol 😅

No only testers need to be within a month slinky x

Welcome kinksters, congrats on your first review :) x

Congatulations on your first review. It one of the best things to do writing reviews for your sex toys.

Cheers Nat (is it)? Cool I've got a year and a half of Lovehoney orders waiting to review! I should of started them previously but you know life gets in the way sometimes. I'm definitely going to start reviewing as the reviews on Lovehoney are invaluable and always makes my decisions *♡*xx

slinky binky wrote:

Cheers Nat (is it)? Cool I've got a year and a half of Lovehoney orders waiting to review! I should of started them previously but you know life gets in the way sometimes. I'm definitely going to start reviewing as the reviews on Lovehoney are invaluable and always makes my decisions *♡*xx

Yep, only your testers need to be reviewed within a month or sooner dependant on the tester and brief. Get some reviews on the go now missy 😉 you've got some catching upto do on all those orders (I can't talk, I've got loads I haven't reviewed yet!)

Reviewing here's great! I'm not great at then yet practice makes perfect though right 😏