Jessica rabbit

Got sent this email offer, spend £30 and get this Jessica rabbit for free... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28245
anyone else got it? Any good? I already have a rechargeable rabbit so don't know if it's worth it although the reviews are good 🤔

Mrs Badger has one and she loves it, uses it more than any of her others.

Who would want a non-sanitizable (TPE!!!!) anal toy that's permantently connected to a vaginal toy? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. Due to the shape you can't even cover the anal part with a condom (at least I don't believe it would stay on). I'm sure you'll be better off combining a silicone Dream rabbit (one is guaranteed to come up as a freebie sooner or later) with the Bedtime 10 function butt plug (which is firstly silicone and secondly fits nicely into a condom).

I had it, also got it free once upon a time. Sent it back, or maybe just threw it away. Can't remember. Utter rubbish tbh, very weak vibratons, rotation grinds to a halt once inserted and the anal part (beyond as Talia said being non-sanitizable, which is unforgivable enough) is hard to position and slips out constantly. Plus it's an all round tiny toy, which means it just can't properly reach the clit and the anus at the same time (unless you happen to have these body parts placed very close together).

I'd rate that as the worst Jessica Rabbit of the bunch. I wouldn't bother!

Wow. I didn't even realise that about the non sanitzable material. Especially for an anal toy too.
Ew.

True not sure about the beads part and the fact it's battery operated. Might give it a miss 🙊

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Wow. I didn't even realise that about the non sanitzable material. ...

Because you didn't look at the description? Silicone is the only "soft" material that can be sanitized. And whereas it's not always easy to say whether a toy is silicone, it's very easy to see that this Jessica rabbit isn't: Silicone is never transparent! If you can see the innards of a rabbit, it can't be silicone.