Joined.. enjoying... But don't want to go

Hi

could a member of the team be more specific and contact me about my last warning please.

I know there are rules I'm trying my best to keep to them I've posted alot and I'm not sure what I've said exactly which has caused the problem

I noticed a typo in one post that may b the reason.

Im full of banter and can go ott sometimes I try to keep conversation open but if people say something I carry on the convo and would willingly involve someone who joins in I understand that maybe what I say people are not happy with but I'm still learning boundaries

there are lots of different age groups on here some people are quite serious others have a laugh

I'm not here to offend and I can switch between joking around banter and serious conversation.

You are all very friendly on here and I'm sorry for any issue with the rules I have caused I don't want to be banned but fear I maybe because of the type of person I am and I thought this was an open minded community!

I'm still quite new to all this site I understand that people might not like the way I am but I'm a lovely guy and if anything I've said has been inappropriately towards you Im more that happy to apologize.

I hope this doesn't break the rules and I hope to remain as part of the community but understand if I can't or you guys don't want a joker on here! :-)

I think it's important to realise this particular forum belongs to a business and is primarily for reviewing their products not social interaction. It's different to any other forum I've ever used in this respect and I'm finding it really difficult to use. It's a shame as it seems like a nice group of people.

The one pic I did was displaying one of the products (advertising) and was not displaying anything rude as in genital or anal.

The other one was for not having a open conversation / flirting which can easily happen when no one else says something and u pay someone a compliment.

I'm not some weirdo guy hitting on anything with a pulse but IL pay anyone a compliment :-)

and Im abit out there with some of the things I say sometimes.. I just feel like maybe it because I'm single they think I'm trying to flirt with women what would be the point where could it possibly go on this site there are dating sites for that or the real world!!

I wanna b here to have cheeky bants n conversation about toys that's something u can't do anywhere else.. could u imagine that convo on a dating site... Lol so wot do u like to stick in your bum... Blocked!

Lol to many areas of grey and rules r so black and white..

I just hope I can remain in the community.. I may get bored but I enjoy it so much ATM it my new hobby 😂 don't take it away from me!!! :-)

I just wanted to clarify that posting a picture with a toy inserted into an anus is not within our rules at all.

If you wish to discuss the matters more privately then please contact our customer care department.

I am sorry you feel singled out but I have to say if anyone breaks the rules we have to pick them up on it, as it has been mentioned we are a business.

Ok Leanne thanks I like your kitty ears!! I hope you have a good shift :-)