just a quick announcement

Good luck with the move! Hope it's as stressless as possible! X

Congrats on the house move Adam! The extra space will make a massive difference fella. I've lived in a one bedroom flat and it can drive you insane. I hate lack of space. The kids will deffo benefit too! Happy days all around then.

Good luck dude!

SG

Good luck! I bet you can't wait! We moved from a small 2 bed house to a bigger 3 bed house with a garden, it makes so much difference! Although now we have filled our house and could do with a bigger one!

just to let you all know we have a new official date, collecting the keys on the 8th and moving in on the 9th :D

was hoping to be moved in before our anniversary because i wanted to get my wife one of those outdoor jacuzzi bath things but i suppose i could do that in july just as a surprise for her. Trying to decide what to get her from here, too many options!!!!!!!! lmao

hi everyone, just a quick one again to say that were all now in the new house and we all love it :D, especially the kids. Wont be about properly for a while yet due to sorting boxes and bags, decorating etc but it shouldnt take too long and missing you all

xx

Glad it's finally all sorted Adam :-) Good luck with the move - and the Christening of the place!

Good luck with the move adam. The jacuzzi idea sounds great. Stock up with plenty of waterproof toys!!!