just a quick announcement

hi all

My family and i are moving home hopefully next weekend, so may be away for a while due to packing then moving then getting my net back up and running at my new home.

but as soon as im back up and running ill be right back here with lots to tell and hopefully with the new bedroom christened many times over :P

Good luck in your move and I hope you enjoy your new house xxx

Thanks AA :). not too far, still in stevenage but moving from a 2 bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom house

absolutely :D, the kids are going to love it too because they get bigger rooms and finally have a garden to play in, hehe and many rooms (apart from the kids rooms obviously) to christen many many times over :P

yup yup, first place we have (well soon to be) living at that has a garden so Caine (my son) cant wait bless him. its long and flat so he can play loads out there and of course bbq parties :D

absolutely, will be a mass invite going out as and when the place is sorted :D, and partners welcome too :)

Best of luck doll, hope the move goes smoothly :-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your move, I know how stressful it can be. Hope you and your family are happy in your new home. x

have fun with your move had an awful time moving lastime hope you enjoy ur new home

Good luck with the move. Don't forget to pack all your toys away securely so that they don't get misplaced in the move! A good time to invest in a lockable sex toy case to keep the movers from their blushes : )

i need to invest in a good toy box toys are ending up in strange places lol

Good luck with the move - hope you're very happy in your new home

CCW x

Hope you and Maria settle in to your new pad quickly. Sure the kids will love it x

thank you all and change of plan found out from my Letting officer today that the place now wont be ready until July and was no impressed to hear that to say the least

Oh dear - poor you. There is nothing worse than just waiting.

its more my son who i feel worse for he cant wait to get out of the school he is in now due to being miserable there and cant wait to finally have a garden to play in

Oh Adam, bet your anticipation levels - let alone Caine's are through the roof! But as Bonny says at least you have some more time to hide those toys in a lockable case ready for the move.

Discovered I'm such a garden person since moving to our house from our flat, even thought our garden is teenie. We now have a veg patch with home grown fruit and veg in most meals!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Oh Adam, bet your anticipation levels - let alone Caine's are through the roof! But as Bonny says at least you have some more time to hide those toys in a lockable case ready for the move.

Discovered I'm such a garden person since moving to our house from our flat, even thought our garden is teenie. We now have a veg patch with home grown fruit and veg in most meals!

x

hit the nail on the head, and now i feel more calm can think clearer about it and would rather move into a house where the maintenance is completed than a house thats half done. and my wife has told me she will cheer me up later with alot of ultra-sex :D

Well at least it gives you more time to pack things more calmly and with a certain order to things - remember the last box to pack and first to unpack must be the kettle and some tea!

Plus it gives you some more time to have some ultra-sex in every room before you leave! That includes the stairs and hallway!!!

x

aswell as the stairs and hallway, have a small alcove before the garden, the garden itself, kitchen work tops and dining room, also toilet and bathroom are 2 seperate rooms so thats even more :D, im sure we can do all those in 1 night, then the next, and the next, and the next.........hehehe

you have totally read my mind, and yup the first box to be opened will be the one with the kettle, cups, sugar, tea, coffee and beers for everyone who helped out :)