recieved my order

Hi ya guys ok so I recieved my order after I placed it yesterday

Fetish Fantasy double delight strap on double dildo set

a Pink Clitoral Jelly Vibrator 8 Inch and some WET Platinum Silicone Lubricant 120ml

I find lubes are great fun but also very hard to find the right 1 I have tried the KY jelly the doctors use, the durex play pump and wet but they never last long enough for me to get far with so hopefully Saturday the double ender will come into play and will try the Pnk jelly vibe lol will post a review x

I hope the lube is good but you could also try the forum's 2 favourite lubes (there's always a fight so I will name both!) liquid silk and sliquid. Anyway enjoy the new toys!

Thanks for the suggestion I was told Liquid silk was a good 1 mayb if this one is no good I will try that 1

and hopefully the toys are all good lol

Liquid silk is very VERY good ;)

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Liquid silk is very VERY good ;)

x2 - We mainly use that all the time

Hiya folks, l won something in the continue the storyline thread, it is waiting for me down the post office as we speak. Problem is l have two cards from the post office, one says too big to get through the letterbox!!! reminds me of my first review on the relative anal merits of Fat Boy- check it out for a good read!!!

But l also am a philatelist, and the thing too big to fit through the door orofice might just as easily be a card sandwiched sheet of stamps- an entirely different proposition, l am sure you will all agree.

Will hopefully get around to collecting them both tomorrow, and l will keep you posted....so to speak !!!

Tallboy.... yep 4000 plus posts to current, but l'm not bitter- honestly.

TTFN

Hey tallboy! If it is the stamps or even the LH prize at least the chances are you can probably lick both! LOL