just give me the buzzy ear LH

I have the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 and it is responsible for a lot of my orgasms. I have no need for the shaft part so LH please please please make a Just Vibrating Ears with 3 speeds (don't ask for much do i) vibe, would happily test it ;)

P.s i know there are other brands that offer the same but i prefer the LH brand.

I've got several, but non as effective as the ears :)

I was the same as the op, bullets dont do it for me so i wanted the ears because i liked the feeling of the ears from a rabbit vibe. Bought one and it does nothing for me!

maybe because of the smaller size the motor has to be smaller and less powerful?

tj10699 why not try so,e that are just ears even though they are no LH own brand because if you don't like them you can always return them. If you don't try, you'll never know.....

I probably will.

Jm88 i think i remember your review on the Le Reve (sp?) And you being underwhelmed.

At £29.99 would be the most I've ever spent on a toy x

Another thumbs down for the Le Reve from me I'm afraid. I haven't reviewed it yet because I'm still hoping I'll eventually like it, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Thanks Shiny I'll have a look!

tj10699 wrote:

I probably will.

Jm88 i think i remember your review on the Le Reve (sp?) And you being underwhelmed.

At £29.99 would be the most I've ever spent on a toy x

Yeah i was really disappointed by it. I havent done an official review yet as i was going to stop using it for a while and then give it another go to see if my opinion changes and then if i still dont like it im going to send it back to exchange it once something comes up that takes my fancy!

They have rabbit ear vibrators on the 3 for 75 offer.

Have you tried the la reve?: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27581