Just got a fist toy

So im a boy and I’ve just got a new fist toy I’ve used it loads but never actually gone all the way in with it

I feel like I can go all the way but I’m just scared of causing any problems long term but stretching myself that big or uno causing any other problems.

I can get it like 1.5 inch from near the max width but just scared to go that exstra way and have the whole hand inside me incase it damaged inside just want to know that if I do take it slow and get it all in will I be okay like the bad being inside me want cause me damage or anything will it obvs if rushed and not done proper I understand that could but if I take my time and do it will I be okay

Thanks

2 Likes

Take it slow and enjoy yourself.

If anything feels wrong or out of place then stop. But otherwise, bodies can take a lot more than you’d think or expect. So long as it’s relaxed and gradual, you’ll suprise and enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

I feel like I can take it but like it’s just the fear of it not being safe

Also it’s normal to feel not a discomfort as such but like a little wierd after for a few days

1 Like

If take it go slow and gradually go a little further each time you play it is in before you know it. Going bigger should never hurt, a stretching feeling is fine but if it hurt your going to fast.

If you take it slow you’ll be fine and you won’t cause any problems. I regularly use big dildos and buttplug and often get pegged and fisted by wife, and I have been going it for about 10 years now. The biggest toy I can insert is about 10” in circumference

Is it normal like after for a day or two to feel not discomfort as such but uno a little wierd and tingly sometimes not pain or out just like obvs youve inserted something big so it’s not gunna feel normal?

Time with plenty of lube and you’ll be fine as the ass muscles are very forgiving in going back to normal afterwards!

I this week managed to take a tunnel plug what I thought would be a stretch too far but afterwards I was totally ok :relieved:

I’ve had my wife fist in me on two occasions but it did take a while to get there it really is all about relaxation and time and of course plenty of lube where due to meet our trans friend Christine and Jen in two weeks and OH has said you are ours that weekend and we have something planned for you asked what it was and she simply replied hand and ass so I think my OH wants me to get fisted by them the good news for me that is they both have smallish hands lol

It is normal feeling a bit sore-ish a day or two afterwards, that can also be a sign that you didn’t use enough lube during play. Insterting a fist or a big toy feels incredibly full. When finished you’ll definitely that something was big was in there and feel a bit loose but that is gone within half an hour. Inserting a big toy indeed will not feel normal, but the feeling fullness and the stretch feels amazing. Having a real fist up there is even better than every toy you can buy.

Let’s have a big hand for @carzy.

:raised_back_of_hand: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Your bum is bigger inside than you’d think, once you’ve got past your ring it will be all good, just take time and lots of lube and relax take days off too or if you over do things

1 Like