Just had my first ever orgasm.

Hi Toppinhsop,

I just had a quick look through the forums for a couple of threads that you will find highly useful. Lots of advice given to both VA and another lady.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/922382-honestly-starting-to-think-there-is/#p927877

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/875063-am-i-close/

If you still have questions after reading these feel free to post and ask further, hopefully you'll find some great tips and advice in those two threads.

Hi toppings hop, the other thread is mine (am I close) just wanted to say I'm still stuck on the 1-2 second orgasms too :( something is defiantly happening but I can't seem to prolong it. What toys, if any are you trying? I've been using a Jessica rabbit which certainly gets me closer than I ever have been before and it brings me this 'mini o' quite quickly but still can't push through it. I've just ordered a Tracy Cox bullet as I thought the rabbit might be a bit intense and it's quite hard to determine that one sweet spot! I also got a free g-spot vibe so ill be giving that a try too as I've only really explored clitoral (wishful thinking I may be one of the few that can orgasm this way) ;)

I have had orgasms before but realise now they were mini ones. A new man has opened up a whole new world to me including multiple orgasms. We are able to be so open with each other about what we like and don't like which is what I think is the difference. Alone is one thing but great communication can lead to a whole new world and we both can't wait to try our goodies from here

Fantastic! You've certainly got a whole lot of fun ahead of you :)

Yay, that's great :) I remember that I was never sure what it would feel like, so I never knew if I had experienced one before....then it happened one day with a bullet and it was the best feeling and it made climaxing with my OH so much easier. So I hope you enjoy yours when you receive it :)