Just had my first ever orgasm.

So at 24, im a late bloomer so to speak considering i only started exploring masturbation 3 weeks ago, but today, with the added help of an amazing little LH toy, it finally "clicked" what technique to use to make myself feel good. While i had experienced "mini" orgasms before, as in a second or two of great pleasure with vaginal contraction, i had a very full on full body pleasure waves 30 second orgasm and it was the best thing i've ever felt, seems am blessed with the ability to have repeated mini gasms as little as 15 seconds apart from there after too, i had to force myself to stop and get out of the shower. Thankyou for the invalueable advice from you guys on my previous threads that lead up to this :)

Wooohooo :) that's amazing. So happy for you. As someone who is new to orgasms myself, I remember how exciting it is when you finally crack it.

I am a couple of months on now from that first time, and I am still discovering and experimenting, mostly with new toys from LH :)

It's all very exciting, hope you keep enjoying and discovering too x

I got my most recent order delivered mid message writing too, in it is the bullet that is deal of the week, can't wait to trythat with my new arousal balm and jiggle balls, my eyes were just opened completely! And i'm lucky i figured out by accident i was going about it wrong, i though maximum pressure = maximum stimulation, turns out gentle barely touching strokes is far better for me :) and thankyou, great news for you too that you had your first and have built on it :D

Ooh I am still waiting on my deal of the week bullet as it didn't arrive with my order, looking forward to having a go with it.

I had pretty much been doing things all wrong for myself too. For 10 years though, which is a bit embarassing. It was only when I came on here and read about what other were doing and using I changed tactics and finally started to get somewhere.

Thank goodness for LH and all the lovely forum members :)

VirginAngel wrote:

I got my most recent order delivered mid message writing too, in it is the bullet that is deal of the week, can't wait to trythat with my new arousal balm and jiggle balls, my eyes were just opened completely! And i'm lucky i figured out by accident i was going about it wrong, i though maximum pressure = maximum stimulation, turns out gentle barely touching strokes is far better for me :) and thankyou, great news for you too that you had your first and have built on it :D

That is not that unusual I reckon. As a variant, one of my partners required much greater pressure etc early on. and then lighter and slower as climax approached.

So pleased for you with your discoveries and your pleasure. You are no doubt realising that communication will be key for you with a new partner.

Congrats... go you!

Congrats VA.

Since I found LH a year ago I've had lots of new experiences due to the different toys I have tried, I am so glad I found Lovehoney :)

Congrats VA! That's very good!

great to hear. Have fun and enjoy

Congrats! Here's to many more years of fun and experimentation

WOOHOOO great news!

Thankyou all, just lead to a very sexy dream about my partner too which never had before, penetrative toys next on list

Way to go girl, congratulations may that be the first of many x x x

Heres to a long life of explosive and multiple orgasms! Hurrah!

Theres nothing like having your world open up like this (no pun intended) I considered myself to have a good sex life with my first couple of partners, very experimental. However the first night with my current fella was mind blowing like nothing I had ever felt before! 5 years on and he's kept up the good work, naturally improving, and there is never such a thing as a dull orgasm like before! If only I could learn to reach this myself...

Now you've learnt how it works for you, you'll be able to educate your man too! don't forget to keep trying new things though - theres a whole world of techniques out there - very pleased to here your good news!!

VA, that is wonderful news ssssssoooooooo happy for you. Go girl enjoy

Thankyou :)

That's great news VA! You're not alone in the pressure thing, for me I have to start light then gradually build up the pressure. As I've said before it's all about trying different things and finding out what works for you. You may also find that some things work better when in certain frames of mind or certain positions. So plenty of experimenting left to do!

Congrats VA
i remember my first never thought i'd get there but it was worth the effort. keep experimenting and exploring you'll find different techniques to suit what ever mood your in

Good! Male or female. Everyone will always remember thir first orgasm. And, lets be honest - it is usually the best!!

Oh wow sounds amazing, any advice would be REALLY appreciated. i'm still stuck on 2-3 second orgasms with no idea how to improve. sigh.