Just realised

Hi,

Lying in bed, I just realised that girls generally don't like orange or red jocks. Thinking back to the negative comments that I got. GUYS -if you are on the pull this weekend,don't wear red or orange jocks.

Is the Wispa chocolate bar the best food to put up your wifes pussy - am I right or wrong with this?

Am interested in the replies or am I just weird. Thank you.

ilikepussy wrote:

Hi,

Lying in bed, I just realised that girls generally don't like orange or red jocks. Thinking back to the negative comments that I got. GUYS -if you are on the pull this weekend,don't wear red or orange jocks.

Is the Wispa chocolate bar the best food to put up your wifes pussy - am I right or wrong with this?

Am interested in the replies or am I just weird. Thank you.

LMAO - I do not like pastels or orange. I didnt want to say anything but black suits you better, especially as you have pale skin. The orange wasnt a good look at all in my opinion.

Ive never had any food inserted in me, tell a lie, a banana but i was alone.

I don't like jocks at all and would never have food inside of me, just the thought makes me cringe!! I knew someone who used to get her other half to put matchmakers in there though

chocolate contains a lot of sugar so would most likley cause yeast infections

I like red as a colour but am not a fan of orange. I have no opinion either way regarding jocks. The food thing seems weird to me. A few years ago someone mentioned the term Mars Bar party. I innocently asked what it was thinking it was something else entirely and wished I hadn't asked. The whole idea just creeps me out!

Im not a fan of jocks to be honest...I like black tight CK boxers on a man,but thats just my personal preference.

As for food inside of me...no! Especially not chocolate! I think Id feel a bit unclean for a while afterwards :/

Cat Lady wrote:

I like red as a colour but am not a fan of orange. I have no opinion either way regarding jocks. The food thing seems weird to me. A few years ago someone mentioned the term Mars Bar party. I innocently asked what it was thinking it was something else entirely and wished I hadn't asked. The whole idea just creeps me out!

thats what made Marianne Faithfull famous I believe

You wouldn't want to try that on the west coast of Scotland, deep fried Mars bar anyone

Now there's a good idea.

I know i'm running the risk of sounding like a complete pillock, but what is the point of inserting chocolate? No one would ever be able to get their tongue in far enough to lick it back out again, so surely its just a waste of good chocolate?

On the orange/red jock issue, as a colour red is my fave, but when i comes to mens undies i prefer boxers, and probably in black.

I'm not a huge fan of the colour orange in any form & don't like red or orange for mens underwear. I agree with what Jen said, tight black calvin kleins are the best choice in my opinion.

And as for having food inserted, I couldn't think of anything worse. Especially something that would melt like chocolate. Yuck. There's also (as a few people have already mentioned) the hygiene & health issue to deal with here. Getting sugar inside a woman can cause horrible infections.

Thank you for the replies.

Red/ orange jocks are a no no.

I am weird - the comments about inserting chocolate confirms that.

Regards

I inserted chocolate into my gf's areas once as an experiment and lets just say it burned worse than deep heat. she sat in a cold bath for ages :)

never had chocolate inside me, but i do love wispa's :)

yeh....waste of a Wispa

I couldn't care less what colour a guy's underwear is, as long as it's boxers! As for the chocolate, no thank you! Waste of chocolate, surefire way to get a yeast infection.