Vajazzle ???

This term cam up in conversation tonight, said to my wife, would have to Google it, sort of knew it was gems (there) has anyone had/done anything like this? or say an arrow pointing downwards,either in gems or shaped bush?

Just wondering, might give it a try??

Personally no, trimmed, shaped and well presented, but no piercings gems or anything of the like.

Are the gems just ment to look nice or do they serve a sexual purpose?

Fun Louise wrote:

Personally no, trimmed, shaped and well presented, but no piercings gems or anything of the like.

Are the gems just ment to look nice or do they serve a sexual purpose?

I think they're just ment to look pretty. I'm curious but I dont think its something I'll ever get around to trying x

My wife had it done a few years back as the local beauty salon were just trying it,it looked ok,but the gems soon came off after rubbing on underwear! I`m guessing for longer term use,a skirt and no knickers would be better!

Just thought it would be a bit of a giggle, she has 3 rings there so wondered about adding some bling as her dermal punch shiny came out a few years ago

I just think of essex as soon as i hear it. I dont think its very popular anymore. Although it does look very pretty. Its alright for a night out to glam up but like willc said it doesnt last long. They are pretty cheap now to buy

Delboy1991 wrote:

I just think of essex as soon as i hear it. I dont think its very popular anymore. Although it does look very pretty. Its alright for a night out to glam up but like willc said it doesnt last long. They are pretty cheap now to buy

Cheap, that's what drew some of my attention.

For a laugh I've ordered some, so what if they only stay on a while, I'll have fun sticking them on where I want.

I have been very tempted to completely deforest down there and turn her into a mirror ball, simply for the purpose of having a disco party in my pants 😂

Haha that's hilarious violet I'm laughing out loud 😂😂💜xx

I think it'd be fun. Especially you and your oh having a laugh together with them. they definitely look pretty too imo. Ive never had one so cant offer any time-frame advice but you say they were cheap so itll make a good evening if nothing else.

It also makes me think of Essex too 💜xx

I have seen a couple in my time. Personal recommendation would be to go to a pro and get a really nice design as a treat for that someone special. Poorly done can look like a childs rushed homework and you will find more gems in your knickers than on your pumpum.

But yea, when your not expecting it... its a nice treat.

I will post once we've had a play, when they get here only cost a few pounds from a well known auction site.

Is there a male version. ..?.... say willie jazzel

You can use the same stuff as the women but dont decorate the shaft as the moisture from sex will leave them floating inside her.

I love all things that sparkle. I'd be worried I'd spend all day staring at my hooha and not get work done.

Lord love length wrote:

Is there a male version. ..?.... say willie jazzel

There is! You are in for a treat!! It is called a Pejazzle!!

^ 😂

I've googled both now and had to stop when I saw a penis which seems to have been dipped whole in glitter. Enough for today 😦

At least its giving people a giggle?

My brother once sent me a picture of my niece and as he slightly opened her nappy to reveal all the glitter she'd play with at Nursery and titled it her Vajazzle (there was nothing indecent about this photo)