keeping it clean

Didnt really know how to title this thread but basically wanted some tips on how to stop my poo coming out when using my toys?? I always use lashings of water based lube but i always und up with a mess :-( should you always use a douche before even thinking about doing it?? Any tips welcome

OK, so the best time to enjoy anal play is probably 30 mins to an hour after a bowel movement - that is when the lower part of the colon is most likely to be cleanest. You don't have to douche all the time, and to be honest, you will find that sometimes a mess is just unavoidable.

I however, suffer from a mild form of IBS, so I will always douche before anal play. When douching, again, you'll want to do this a little after a movement and at least 30 minutes before you begin play to ensure all water has been rinsed out.

To make 'mess' as easy to clean up as possible, I always put down a towel to play on (saves the bedding) and I always have a stack of wet wipes to hand just in case.

Hello David the very person .

I also suffer from IBS . A lot milder now with me discoving it was my fondness for chiillis that was doing it. But nevertheless occasionally i get stomache cramps and as sure as night follows day a rush to the loo ensues.

Will this prevent me in your opinion from participatiing in anal play or are there precautions that I can take .

Apologies for hijacking this thread but I thought I would ask whilst I got chance .

mysteron wrote:

Hello David the very person .

I also suffer from IBS . A lot milder now with me discoving it was my fondness for chiillis that was doing it. But nevertheless occasionally i get stomache cramps and as sure as night follows day a rush to the loo ensues.

Will this prevent me in your opinion from participatiing in anal play or are there precautions that I can take .

Apologies for hijacking this thread but I thought I would ask whilst I got chance .

Not at all - I still indulge in anal play regularly. I've learnt what my 'triggers' are - so if i'm planning on any bum fun, then I try to avoid those triggers, meaning I won't be in any discomfort. See, for a long time I kept a food diary so I could see exactly what was causing it and it turns out it's a combination of spice and red meat (so now I limit those).

If you are going to douche, douche carefully and just focus on the lowest part - if you go to high, that could also trigger a movement and then you are back to square one again.

But you can take all the precautions in the world, and sometimes accidents will still happen. You just have to learn to laugh and move on.

Thanks David I found that very helpful .

I still think there is something else in my case triggering it. More detective work is still needed I think .

mysteron wrote:

Thanks David I found that very helpful .

I still think there is something else in my case triggering it. More detective work is still needed I think .

It can be difficult and it takes a lot of investigative work to figure it all out - but it's worth it - and not just for ensuring I can safely and happily use my dildos - it's helpful when planning trips and holidays and dealing with work etc!

Hard times for u guys :-/. My gf has chrones disease so i know how much of an inconvenience food is. Its hard sittin eatin a steak or somethin bad when all she wantsvto eat is vegetable soup or pasta ( doesnt seem to upset her stomache. Thanks forvthe advice tho

I am also very sorry to hear that and hope the condition is manageable.

My complaint is very minor in comparision and now just get it around once a month . Its just annoying not being able to track as to the cause.

When I did get it bad about 3 times per week , I traced it to chillies being the problem . I have regrably cut chillies out of my diet wherever I can . A pity really as I enjoyed Chlli con Carne .