Pegging

Hi all. This post is a little embarrassing and probably has been discussed before.
I have a new love for anal pegging. Currently we are using 5 inch’s but I’m really wanting to go deeper now.
However when in the act my bum produces quite a lot of poo :poop:. I have a normal healthy diet and a device for cleaning out my anus with a jet spray (also rather nice sensation actually!!)
Does anyone else suffer with this or have a solution? I’m afraid it’s going to put her off from doing it.

1 Like

@jools1968
Well done to mention a difficult situation
It’s true the deeper you go the bigger problem you get and I have in the past used a basic douche but it’s not deep enough and do about 4 years ago bought a shower attachment- the one I got is a clear plastic cock that fits into the shower hose - pop it in and wash away

The one I got is not here any more but this one looks very good Total Splash Aluminium Intimate Douche Attachment with Adjustable Pressure - Lovehoney

It’s possible to go a lot deeper and I use 8 inch on my husband and we don’t have issues as we only have anal after the shower (also make sure you are regular and no stomach issues)

Anal sex is my thing too and it’s a wonderful thing to do so don’t give up :lovehoney_heart: :shower:

2 Likes

If its quite liquid, then possibly too much water, or more than required to just clean out the entrance but not enough to clear anything further in? Its going to require a bit trial and error?
You could, eat very little solid food during the day, then once clear in the evening after a quick clean its probably all good?
Acceptance that it can be messy is par for the course

1 Like

Thanks. Yes I have a shower attachment that sprays sideways and up inside my anus. It’s messy afterwards but once the water has been “expelled” I’m back to normal.
I think maybe I will just have to use it when we feel like anal, but kind of takes away the spontaneity of it all :person_shrugging:

I get pegged with larger dildos (8" and 10" typically) and douching really doesn’t clean that far up so all i do is to make sure I’ve had a poo prior to being pegged then basically just deal with any mess (usually very little) at the end.

2 Likes

Sometimes if you use too much water you start to trigger everything above just the part you’re banging to start ‘cleaning’ too which takes a lot lot longer to deep cleanse. You may be using too much.

2 Likes

When the upper part of the rectum is penetrated it tends to trigger the sigmoid colon to release into the rectum.
Try taking a poo, then use a butt plug. The first few times you insert and remove it there will be some mess on it. After a while it will be clean.
Then leave it in for maybe 15-30 minutes, then walk around. You most likely will feel the urge to poo again. Anything that was in the sigmoid will have migrated down and can be expelled. Do this a couple of times and everything will be clean.

2 Likes