Keeping up with your posted reviews

Is there any way of looking back on your own reviews?

I wrote one last week that hasn't been posted. I've been trying to locate a copy in my account, but no joy. I just wondered if there was a "posted reviews" section that you could go back to check up on quickly, and if not, would there be any chance of having one?

I look at see how your profile looks to others! something like that and I scroll down! x

Here's how it works.
If you submit a review for a listed item, it usually goes live within a working day, you can see it on your account.
If you submit a review for a non listed item (maybe a tester) you probably won't see it until (if) the product goes live.

Occasionally you get to a review a product that is pre-listed, again usually as a tester, this may shows as pending for some time.

If none of these is the case, then it's possible it's been lost in the ether somewhere. Most seasoned reviewers keep a copy.of the reviews just in case it's happens. I've probably done about 150 reviews in total and this has happened to me a handful of times. If not saved then I'm afraid you'll have to start again.

If it's an unlisted tester, you should be able to get a.copy of what you submitted from Cazz.

Thanks, Ozz - just found them by looking back at another of my reviews and clicking on my name.

I can't find my review on TC's Tulip/petal vibe, though.

I must be in idiot land tonight.

Thanks, also, Sum Sub - for the tip about keeping a copy, too. Good tip there.

You're very welcome..haha, it's usually me that get's lost!! I didn't have a clue when I first started chatting, I just felt my way around! x