King Cock Girthy Dildo

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before- I did a quick search but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I’ve just purchased this

And didn’t notice the required O ring size was 2.25". I have a selection of O rings but the largest is 2"- does anyone have this and can confirm if I might be able to “squeeze” it into the 2" or will I need to get a bigger O ring?

If so, any suggestions for O rings (or a suitable replacement- would a cock ring work maybe?) from LH? Thanks!

2 Likes

If you’ve already bought it the easiest thing to do is to give it a try in the O ring you already have. I have the same one (in pink). It’s a bit of an odd design in that it doesn’t have a groove at the base for the O ring to locate in.

Thanks, I didn’t notice that it didn’t have the groove either! I think I got a bit carried away (as usual, I was only intending on getting one thing and ended up with 5 additional things on my wishlist due to the sale!) and I forgot to double check the descriptions of things before confirming the order :rofl:

None of the dildos I’ve ever used have had the groove in in, and they’ve been grand.

Whether it’ll fit would probably depend on how thick the straps are that attach it to your harness. They could take away another .25", but loads of lube might help it glide on. If you’ve other toys that use the 2" then I’d try to find the correct size in the long run, just so you don’t go without if it breaks.