Sizing of dildos for the RodeOH range?

Hi there! I'm lusting after the RodeOH strapon harnesses but my dildo of choice is 1.4 inches (the Bend Over Boyfriend from Fun Factory, been discontinued I believe) and the O-ring on RodeOH harnesses is 1.5. Is this too tight a fit and is there any way I could adapt the harness or is it a lost cause?

I'd think it should be alright, I've used dildos that would ideally use a smaller O-ring (and larger ones, the O-rings do have a bit of stretch) in my RodeoHs and had no problems! You can't alter them as it's sewn in - well, unless you're willing to go in there and take everything to bits and re-stitch a new one in, but I imagine you'll be just fine. There's always the returns policy!

Ahh so the O-ring is a bit flexible? Fantastic, thought it was steel. Should be good then. LH staff people- are there any future plans to stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28038 in purple? Seen it on their website but I'd rather buy from here because I like LH and OH points are good times.

Yep, it's rubber I think, it has a bit of stretch to it and I've been able to fit 2" dildos in there before!

That's awesome, thanks so much for the help! I love the look of this harness and I'd be super sad if I couldn't use it with my favourite dildo.

Hey!

You should be absolutely fine using that harness with your favourite toy. Your dildo has a smaller girth than the O-ring, so will fit perfectly (as long as the flared base is larger than 1.5 inches in circumference!)

The O-ring is rubber and has a little bit of give, however I wouldn't describe it as stretchy.

Don't forget, if you find the harness isn't quite right for you, you can always return if for a refund or exchange (even if you've used it!).

As for the colour, I'm not sure of any plans to stock the purple harness, but if you post your request on the PANDER TO ME thread, it will be reviewed by our Buying Team :)

We have the Rodeo panties and we use it with two different dildos - The Tantus P spot and the Funfactory Bandito. They both work really good in it and they're different sizes. We have a review of the panties on our profile, if you think it might help then check it out :)