What is your most desired strap on?

Hello! Me and my OH are looking to find a good strap on for her to use on me :wink:

Would love to see what you guys have and are using and what you like and don’t like about them

If you were to upgrade what would you buy? :wink:

We have a vast array of toys, a strap on is probably one of the only things we don’t own!

I am not a beginner to anal play !

And go!

Thank you everyone

2 Likes

The King Cock Pipedream 8” is our go to strapon. Girthy and long. Hits the spot nicely and once finished you know you’ve had a good seeing to.

1 Like

Thank you for your input !

My recent toy is a king cock ultra realistic dildo which is also compatible for strap on, maybe give one of their products a try if not already as they do feel great once in!

1 Like

My 8" Lifelike Lover dildo.

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 8 Inch - Lovehoney UK

I’ll +1 for the 8 inch king cock strap on kit. The dildo that comes in the kit is 6 inch in girth and really gives a great sensation of fullness / stretch. We do have to be a bit gentler with movements, I also have the 6 1/2 inch king cock dildo that is about 5 and a bit inches girth, much easier to take and can be used a bit more vigorously.

Since you mentioned your not a beginner, I think you will like these dildo’s

One of my favourites is the Doc Johnson Bam/Hung Vac-U-Lock dildo which also can be attached to the DJ strap on harness. With 8.5 inches in girth it gives an awesome stretch and a wonderful feeling of fullness.
It is also has 10 inches of insertable lenght so it quite long but we’re still working on that. Getting pegged with this one is really intense.

Besides the bam/hung my favourite is DJ American Bombshell Big Boy/Crystal Jellies. With 7.5 inches of girth it still gives a awesome stretch and full feeling. I really like it because it is quite smooth so you won’t get sore, my wife can do me quite long, hard and deep with this one.