I can’t decide which dildo to purchase

Hi everyone,(male here) I’m looking to purchase a new dildo but I honestly can’t decide which one to buy. My current one is 9 Inch with 7 inch insertable length and 5.5 girth. I want to get something bigger since the one I have doesn’t fill big enough anymore.

My first option is:
King Cock Ultra Realistic Girthy Suction Cup Dildo 8.5 Inch
Total length: 9
Insertable length: 8.5
Circumference: 7

My second option is:
King Cock Extra Girthy Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 9.5 Inch
Total length: 10.5
Insertable length: 9.5
Circumference: 8

My fear is that If i order the smaller one it might not be as big as i want it to be and if i order the bigger one i feel like when i see it in person it might be too big and I can’t afford buying both.

Do you think the best option would be to buy the bigger one and slowly get used to it? Does anyone have one of these two? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I can’t suggest which one is better, just wanted to say hello and welcome :wave:

1 Like

Moving from a 5. 5" girth to an 8" girth is quite a big step. It may take a bit of practice before it is comfortable.

3 Likes

No worries and thank you! :blush:

I agree. I think I might be too cocky and getting ahead of myself. Getting the smaller one might be the better option. Thank you :relaxed:

I started my anal, with a small butt plug then a LH 5 inch, lifelike. Slowly using a larger butt plug to stretch and get used to the girth, purchased the same 8 inch you have.

Plenty of lube, and a Douche to make sure the area is smooth, clean. Take time, make sure I was relaxed. Not done in one go. Over a few days.

1 Like

I’d say start with the smaller one and work up to the larger eventually :relaxed: Even if you progress through it quickly it will be a more gradual increase for your body so greater chance of success :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, I have the “smaller” one of the two. It’s not small. As others said work your way up, go for something 6"-6.5" girth, most advice online says go up in .5" girth at a time. For me working up what seem small amount actually feel quite big. Best of luck.

3 Likes

I’d go for the “smaller” one. It’s a big jump up in size from what you already have. It doesn’t sound like a big change in size but a 1.5inch increase in circumference is a really big step up! Enjoy which ever one you chose :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply!

Thank you, thats great advice!

Oh I see, thank you for your reply! I will definitely go for the smaller one and work my way up!

I agree! Thank you for your reply, I will definitely go for the smaller one!

1 Like

Hope you find what you’re looking for. Just popping in to say hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2:, yes I did! This is the first time ever I used a forum and I’m happy I did! Great and helpful community :blush:

Highly recommend king cock.

2 Likes