Kinkiest /naughtiest things you have done

Using Original Source Mint shower gel was enough for me, talk about ring sting! :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: we couldā€™ve duetted to the ring of fire

2 Likes

Gangbanged in a theater next to my exwifeā€¦ let four strangers cum in my assā€¦ mmm threesomeā€¦ been airtight

1 Like
  1. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone. Worn a butt plug to work beneath a respectable suit.

2. With your partner? Had sex up against a window on the second storey where people passing by on double decker buses could get a good view of me taking the OH from behind, whilst she wore raunchy lingerie.

3. With some one else before you met your partner and do they know about it? Fingering a girl in a room full of people at a party until she orgasmed.

2 Likes
  1. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone: Mostly planning / experimenting with things for me/partner to try like road testing wands, dildos and vibrators, bondage etc. Iā€™m a great shopper/researcher :smiling_face:

2. With your partner: I very much enjoyed going out in a sheer top and open cup lingerie underneath with a vibrating egg in my pussy making a little too much noise in a quiet restaurant.

3. With some one else before you met your partner: Probably sex in ā€˜publicā€™ with either my squaddie boyfriend whenI was younger at his barracks / a stag on his stag do in Prague in a youth hostel dorm with 11 other people sleeping/watching and finding it a massive turn on. I am way more of an exhibitionist than my OH - he knows Iā€™ve done these things but heā€™s not keen to recreate it

6 Likes

Number two is so incredibly hot to me. Kudos :ok_hand:

1 Like
  1. Iā€™m a bit boring - probably using a wand vibrator AND a dildo at the same time and tried putting a finger up me bum. Bit complicated! haha

2. Hubby loves doing me from behind and I let him film himself glazing my buns. I NEVER EVER want to see the videos, but I gave him permanent permission about a decade ago and he always grabs his phone so he probably has 100s of them, dirty bugger :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Iā€™m pretty vanilla, but at uni I had sex at a house party with a bloke and another guy sat in the corner and had a wank while we did it. He wouldnt have seen much because I was under the covers but even so looking back Iā€™m amazed I was into it! Hubby doesnā€™t know - heā€™d be dissapointed that I used to be a dirtier girl than I am now!!

2 Likes

Taking the same template as above:

1. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone: probably when I masturbated in a very public place (probably canā€™t give much more info than that and be in line with community guidelines).

2. With your partner: weā€™re still experimenting with stuff. Maybe it was sex in broad daylight in a VERY public place. But almost definitely has to be a recent MFF threesome we had. Weā€™ve also got a soft swap foursome coming up soon with another couple. The girls are going to do things together for sure as we men watch, and thereā€™s the potential of swapping partners for oral only (for both the men and the women) - but that part is a TBC.

3. With some one else before you met your partner: hard to choose, itā€™s between a) had an orgy (2 men, 6 women - the men didnā€™t touch but all the women did), b) had a blowjob by two women at the same time at the end of a bar in the middle of a club, or c) had amazing sex with a stranger whilst an ex was in the next room (I feel bad about this, but it was one of the hottest sex sessions Iā€™ve ever had). I have lots of other ones I could put down for this section!

If I can also add a fourth pointā€¦
4. Something youā€™d love to do but havenā€™t done yet: just sit in the corner of a room/bed touching myself and watching a really attractive couple having super passionate sex.
Iā€™d also love to find a similar minded woman and both of us totally dominate my sub wife together.

Done quite a few dubious things it would seem. Lets pick a few out.

1. Hmm. Tricky. Probably some hood play with nearly ended in disaster as the zip got stuck and couldnā€™t breathe - however, I did managed to cut myself out. It was strangely very peaceful once the initial panic passed. So yeah, I was lucky. Learning point - be safe in your play!

2. Both dressed head to toe in rubber, looking after a friends friends (delegated responsibility but we didnā€™t know the friends friend) flat. Had a photo session covering across the premises before making ourselves raw on the kitchen floorā€¦ Then spent quite a lot of time cleaning the place up. :-/

3. Stayed at a hotel where the long key rings for the hotel rooms were designed to encourage you to leave your key at the desk rather than leave the hotel with them. Turns out they were shaped that gave her quite a lot of pleasure. Partner doesnā€™t know.

1. Solo, rode a realistic suction dildo while sucking another dildo to simulate being split roasted. Then cumming on the dildo I was sucking and then sucking it and licking it clean.

2. With spouse going out wearing butt plugs while she is wearing her strap on harness under her sun dress. Having drinks, talking dirty. Then her pegging me in the car on our driveway.

3. With a female friend after drinking I ate her out in the entry way of her building while people walked by. Lucky We werenā€™t arrested.

1 Like
  1. is Hot.
    I just wish my oh would be wearing ours when I walk in from work, little lone going out with it on.

2. Whats the naughtest/kinkest thing you have done alone.
    Fisted myself.

3. With your partner?
    her getting anal on a boat or her pegging me at home.
    boring I know.

4. With some one else before you met your partner and do they know about it?
    weā€™ve only been with each other.

1 Like

ā€œI just wish my oh would be wearing ours when I walk in from work, little lone going out with it on.ā€

I sometimes get back from the morning school run to find my wife wearing her strap on and ordering me upstairs or into the kitchen to be bent over the sink.

4 Likes

I think this is the worst thread on this entire site. Mainly as I donā€™t have anything that I can actually contribute to :confused:

2 Likes
  1. Wearing my wifeā€™s worn panties.

2. Whenever my wife takes a bath she enjoys masturbating as I give her a golden shower pre-bath.

Had to dig deep for this one as I donā€™t have mountains of experience pre marriage and was in a couple long term dating relationships. As a matter of fact had forgot all about it.

One developed quite a kink for being tied up and having what amounts to pain inflicted upon her. She ended up purchasing an apparatus which allowed her to be secured in various positions. She would have me paddle her butt and breasts, use hot wax, edged devices, and the craziest being an adjustable rate stun gun of sorts. Got off to it so much that she would have come running down the inside of her thighs. And no my wife does not know the details.

2 Likes

Gave my ex sister in law a good fuck at a family party, we both smoked and were constantly going outside for a ciggie, only one of those times was a knee trembler out the back of the hotel while our respective partners were inside!

5 Likes

Was it a once only thing or tempted to try a jalapeƱo or scotch bonnet.?

1 Like

That is very " naughty"

1. A bit of relief at work.
  2. With OH , had sex in supermarket ( changing room)
  3. With a girl i met who still had keys to her ex 's apartment( he was working abroad). A very long erotic session. She got off on using his bed.
1 Like

Fisting
Golden showers
Anal play giving and receiving
Double vaginal penetration
Triple vaginal penetration

2 Likes

Triple :flushed::face_with_peeking_eye: