Kinks Book Club!

Ink and Kink wrote:

Oh! And as we talk about fsog. I will admit I love the collection on lovehoney haha!

Me too! I have the hard limits restraints and they're amazing, I can't fault them even if they are FSOG branded. :)

By the way, have you googled the 'honest movie trailer' for FSOG? It's great!

Cuff Links you definitely should give it a read :)

Boogaloo wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Oh! And as we talk about fsog. I will admit I love the collection on lovehoney haha!

Me too! I have the hard limits restraints and they're amazing, I can't fault them even if they are FSOG branded. :)

By the way, have you googled the 'honest movie trailer' for FSOG? It's great!

Cuff Links you definitely should give it a read :)

No! But I will get round to it! Diary is brilliant. Buy it!

Just finished The Diary of a Submissive. Disappointed with the ending. But overall a bloody good book.

Cuff Links wrote:

capricorn13 wrote:

Cuff Links wrote:

I just started reading Story of O today. I'm about 40 pages in and not enjoying it so far.

Yesterday I finished An Abundance of Katherines (the John Green YA novel) and it was nice.

Then the previous book I read was The Boss, which is free for kindle and was the best erotic fiction I've read so far (this being said, I've not read that much in total)

I really didn't enjoy the Story of O. See my review on here. The Boss was pretty good for a freebie.

I am looking forward to starting the newest Tara Sue Me.

Did you read any of the rest in The Boss series? Amazon doesn't accept my credit card for some reason...

I haven't read the rest of the series of the Boss yet but will probably get round to it as I enjoyed th first. I find it a bit annoying that you can get the first in a series free or very cheaply andwhen you are hooked the price goes up. I use ereader alert to notify me of price reductions on ebooks on my wish list.

Simplysexy have my eye on two but we will see

Does anyone read mills&boon??? Seen they do stuff hystorical (when white wigs was worn jesus i need a coffee i forgot thw period date) , nocturne (vampire,werewolf ,mermaid). Theres loads they do ...... JusAny opnions on them or read them.....(hope you dont mind me asking kinks)

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Simplysexy have my eye on two but we will see

Does anyone read mills&boon??? Seen they do stuff hystorical (when white wigs was worn jesus i need a coffee i forgot thw period date) , nocturne (vampire,werewolf ,mermaid). Theres loads they do ...... JusAny opnions on them or read them.....(hope you dont mind me asking kinks)

I don't mind sweetie, but I haven't read them! To say i'm a book worm I arent very knowledgable haha! x

I aint very kbiwledgable too lol only discovered horror erotica!!!! Remember having one mills and boon and for life of me cant remember if it was good or not as been looking uo new books today

Ooooh! a little bit of Dark erotica, I may need to find some that excite me :3

mrs.hiskett wrote:

My grandmother had literally hundreds of Mills&Boon floating around her home when I was younger. Can't vouch for the all the modern ones (as there's loads of different authors) but yeah if you're looking for a romance/erotic book that isn't BDSM centric as most seem to be these days they're a good read :)

They have a name to protect so they do tend to only publish stories of a good standard, they can be tame in subject matter compared to a lot of stuff that's around these days but the sex scenes are quite explicit and steamy in any I've flicked through (without being graphic). They tend to focus more on the love story side with old school style lovers, not play partners.

Horror erotica?! That sounds both intreguing and disturbing!

Boogaloo wrote:

Horror erotica?! That sounds both intreguing and disturbing!

My thoughts exactly...

Its not people getting boned by Baphomet or Satan is it? XD

Thank you love birds i vaguely remember now may invest in slopppy love. Kinks and boo from whar ive seen looking it up its slightly unnerving we talking from monsters , incest ,rape , mystical creaturs ,gang bangs etc more darker aspects of sex. I love unusual things and well you dont more more f*ck up then horror erotica. Big dan of horrors but i actually tutned down a book purely on synopsis as freaked me out

*sits and wonders why me? How do i stumble across such insane genre all i want horror .horror and sex ...ill pass*

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Thank you love birds i vaguely remember now may invest in slopppy love. Kinks and boo from whar ive seen looking it up its slightly unnerving we talking from monsters , incest ,rape , mystical creaturs ,gang bangs etc more darker aspects of sex. I love unusual things and well you dont more more f*ck up then horror erotica. Big dan of horrors but i actually tutned down a book purely on synopsis as freaked me out

Ohhh, this sounds like a genre I need to look into. I am quite the enthusiast of Mythical Creaures and Demonology. And as strange as it sounds (although I would never do such things) I have read a lot of things on incest. The psychology of these things fascinate me.

*Psychology nerd in me falls out on the internets*

Hmmm perhaps not for me. I do like horror books in general though, a while ago I was googling 'most gruesome/shocking horror books' or something and came across one that everyone was saying was the sickest thing they'd ever read. I'm not easily disgusted so I thought, hm, I'll give this a go...

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Bear in mind this wasn't meant to be an erotica horror book at all, but the few chapters I read described some horrible sexual acts I'll never be able to wipe from my memory. I don't even know if I'm allowed to say what they were on the forums without getting into trouble!

*flings arms round kink* you like sister from another mother!! I love that stuff like demonology ,horror, mermaids (i use to believe i was on when i young lol) etc but for book and with sex i think ill draw a line for me personally . look up wrath james white- book of thousand sins .... Just looks wrong lol. ..... (sorry i feel like im taking over please say if im over stepping here)

boo not the acts itself you cant and if book is banned then no you cant as its illegal xx

As far as I can tell it hasn't been banned, but I won't talk about it just in case :p

No i dont think i wanna know boo lol . Books should come with warnings

I can't find anything overly disturbing on it at the moment, Mrs. H

Boogaloo wrote:

As far as I can tell it hasn't been banned, but I won't talk about it just in case :p

I'm intrigued!!