Kinks: Born or made?

Ever since I started masturbating, about 13 yrs old, i've loved playing with my bum and have a huge anus fetish now. I'm cool with it now but at first I thought it was somehow wrong and dirty.

nature vs nurture.... I think kink is a bit of both though..

Ms HKM wrote:

nature vs nurture.... I think kink is a bit of both though..

very much so :) intriged as to how much is nature. its facinating seeing how kinks manifest themselves in us as kids.

I started crossdressing at about 13 years old i found some fishnet stockings and suspender belt in my sisters room and tried them on.

I started buy stockings etc when i got my own place i now own quiet alot of stockings dresses heels etc.

I dress up a least once a week wish it was more but oh not keen but understands.

As i got nearer to my teens i felt myself being somehow attracted to certian female clothing and as i got into my teens i started to notice stuff my sister had so happened to try them on and was immediatley turned on by them quite a lot and would regulalry try things on.

I don't cross dress now since i am not that into having to buy stockings....etc but would love to still do it.

There are a few other kinks i have which all started with me experimenting during masturbation then seeing people do the same on a adult film i saw in whcih i got turned on by even though i didn't think i would.

I guess some kins we are born with and realise we like them from a certain age then there are some kinks we may not instantly like but through time we see them more and more which changes our opinion till we like them not that we always will.

It would be interesting to know whether the term 'born' really applies or whether it all stems from a childhood event or experience, whether you remember it or not.

DraeneiShaman wrote:

It would be interesting to know whether the term 'born' really applies or whether it all stems from a childhood event or experience, whether you remember it or not.

would be facinating. would love to do some propper research into this.

I had a faultness upbringing, couldnt give enough credit to my parents, they are excellent roll models. Think they were a bit surprised to see how their daughters grew up though, I have always been an odd one, with strange likes and dislikes, no one who knows me is terribly surprised about my fetishes because of my nature generally. My sister is gay and has always been so sure of herself. The parents have always been so supportive though and they are a very normal 'vanilla' couple.

I have very independant...life made me this way but I have recently discovered a desire to be submissive at times...my OH is very gentle in life yet has discovered his love for being dom at times...all fits perfect with us..

I have very independant...life made me this way but I have recently discovered a desire to be submissive at times...my OH is very gentle in life yet has discovered his love for being dom at times...all fits perfect with us..

I think mainly that I have conditioned myself to really enjoying dressing up and being a bit of a "sissy" kind of in a way. Well more of a "gurly slut" if you will. If you do something and you are rewarded for it then you tend to do it again. There aren't that many better instantaneous rewards that your brain adores more than an orgasm. So cumming in panties is exciting, but then also you may find that doing something new is exciting. So next time you try tights as well .etc I think this is what has happened with me. I like getting all dolled up and playing with myself until I can't stand it anymore and erupt everywhere hehe. This all started when I was 14 and its taken the past 9 years for me to get the point where I love having something up my butt and being fully dressed while I do it.

This is very interesting and just commented on a thread talking about fetishes.

I think it's possible some can be with you from a young age, but again is that through environment or genes?

For example, I find curvy girls attractive since being in relationships with plus size women. But it never used to be a fetish of mine. Infact I still like thin girls too. I like shiny tight clothing on my OH, and have liked latex and PVC since I started masturbating but I didn't have an experience as a child rubbing my self up some shiny material. Perhaps thats just a preference I fancied checking out and it's developed over time...

Very interesting topic indeed!