Is it an age thing?

I'm one of the newbies here but wanted to get an idea of the general age of the users on here. I'm 31 and relatively new to experimentation in the bedroom shall we say. Up till the last couple of years or so it's been fairly vanilla so to speak.

I'm imagining that the majority of members will be 30+ but wondered if there were many members of younger years which are also indulging in more than just your usual stuff.

Feel free to comment even if you're not wanting to disclose your age, I'd like to hear everyones thoughts!

Hey, there's a thread running on people's ages here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1627628-how-old-are-you/

There's a wide range of ages on here. Anyone from the age of 18 and up is welcome. I've noticed that most of the members that comment regularly are between 20-60 :)

Hey, early twenties here. Always knew that I was "in to more than the usual" although didn't start exploring such stuff until recent years.

Ah right, thanks for pointing that out. I've not had much chance to full explore the forum sub-sections yet. Just hooked on reading the recent posts so far!

Seems quite varied then generally, and more under 30's than I was expecting.

This post is no longer available.

I think there's something about entering your 40s and reaching a point of life where you know what you want and you're going to get it. That's not to say that younger people won't experiment.

In my 20s I was lucky enough to experience a lot because I dated a number of 40 something women (some married!).

My wife and I are 44 and 43. She's just asked to start experimenting this year. So much fun.

We experiment more now with sex toys but since I met my hubby at 18 it's always been pretty adventurous ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm 31 now, he's 37 and we are still always at it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm mid 30s and I've always dabbled in kink. I remember asking my first proper teenage boyfriend if he liked to spank me but he wasn't into it ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif). My now husband gace me a teddy bear in bondage gear and a spanking paddle for our 1st Valentine's so I knew I was onto a winner with him ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) .

I've been buying toys since my early 20s and have been using Lovehoney for 7 years. My appetites have definitely increased and expanded quite rapidly in the last year though ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif).

Gosh, not 7 years, 11 years! Time flies!

Almost 27 but only had a couple of early years of no frills sex after losing my virginity before I got curious about enhancing the experience. Think I was 18 when I got my first cock ring to use with my partner at the time

Physically 53,mentally 17!

WillC wrote:

Physically 53,mentally 17!

Lol... that's what my hub always tell me. He is 62 and I'm 50. Very much into sex toys for the last 25 years.

Old poll is closed but new one hereโ€ฆ When did you explore sexuality the most? (poll) - #21 by be3169

30โ€™s are winning so far.