Kinky Candle

Hi everyone.

I’m looking for my next purchase, a body candle. I have seen some that you are able to drip onto the body safely, but does have a bit of a kick to it. Only thing is I can’t seem to find any!

Please can anyone tell me if they have a certain name or if lovehoney sell any?

Any experiences with them also I’d love to hear about, have no idea how to play exactly.

Many thanks…xxxx

1 Like

Lovehoney did used to have some that were suitable for wax play, I think I still have some of them, unfortunately it looks like they don’t any more

3 Likes

Hmmm, Lovehoney did used to sell Bondage Candles for Hot Wax Play but I can’t find them now so they may have been discontinued (this was a long time ago!)

They do sell massage candles which can be used for drizzling melted wax onto the body and massaging in but it’s less of a kick. More sensual, less kink but a very lovely experience none the less.

These are the massage candles currently available.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve used massage candles on my oh a lot, more sensual than kinky

Oh I could be sure LH had some candles in little jugs … https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sexy-gifts-games/sexy-massage/p/lovehoney-apothecary-seduce-scent-massage-candle-160g/82873.html

2 Likes

Hi @BigEmma

Here is something that may suit, a product which I roadtested for honest review.

It may or may not suit you but its a really nice product which you can have candle play with :blush:

Heaven Scent

Review by Sexysmoggy on 1 Nov 2021review stating Heaven Scent

Scent :wink: this little treat by LH to test and if I’m honest wasn’t expecting too much from a candle.
Its packaged in a nice little box which clearly details the contents of the box, and inside you will find a classy little plain ceramic pot with a subtle LH logo, meaning you could leave it out show without causing to much of a stir.

Upon taking an initial sniff I was expecting an overpowering scent however I was pleasantly surprised with just a subtle hint of vanilla,jasmine and woody notes.
We lit it and left it burn for a while, it did not seem to give too much of a strong smell, just a light alluring fragrance.
Where the candle comes really alive is when you use the hot oil to massage your OH. The pot has a spout one side making pouring the oil into your hands easy, just drizzle a little into your palms and give them a rub then massage away and as you do this the scent really starts to kick in which is a really nice smell and still not too overpowering. You could liken it to one you would get in a beauty spa whilst getting a massage.
The oil leaves a nice soft feel on the skin and not at all greasy whilst leaving the skin smelling sensually fragrant.
Even as a write this nearly an hour later the scent is still lingering in the air with calming notes.
Overall if you are into massages or hot oil play then worth the purchase.
Thanks LH for the chance to review for you :grin::+1: Read lessRead less about Scent :wink: this little treat by LH to

Pros:

The scent and it not being to overpowering and that it doubles up as massage oil.

Cons:

Probably if I was to purchase think it is maybe a little pricey, £15 probably more a reasonable price.

Bottom Line:

Good little product with a really nice scent which helps set the mood perfectly.

2 Likes

I’ve also got this candle and love the sensation and the smell is great !

1 Like

The ones you are looking for are often named differently but try searching for wax play candles, bdsm candles or bondage candles. Lovehoney did used to sell them but haven’t for a while.

Soy wax ones are preferable, particularly when trying them for the first time as they have a slightly lower melting point than others. They also generally hold colour a bit better (all the paraffin ones I’ve tried as has slight translucent quality). Avoid beeswax unless you really like it hot. Also be careful of standard candles as they will often have other additives that increase the temperature (in a bad way).

2 Likes

Lovehoney do sell massage candles which are lovely scented and feel nice as there dripped on … I would love to see more candles produced in different colours etc