Candles

SO I've seen that LH sell candles and I've always wanted to try candles with the OH

I know he isn't a prude or anything but what's the best way to bring it up..

Do I ask him, buy some and just use them while he is tied and blindfolded or just load up this thread and be like 'here read this for me'?

The massage candles aren't painfully hot so you can just suggest a massage. They're like warm massage oil when they're meleted, but have a nice smell and the candle light adds a bit of romance.

StHubbins wrote:

The massage candles aren't painfully hot so you can just suggest a massage. They're like warm massage oil when they're meleted, but have a nice smell and the candle light adds a bit of romance.

Yeah I'm just worried as suggesting I use candles might seem a bit extreme?

Or do I just tie him and then use one?

hahaha not very confident when it comes to sex things...

In my mind, if I was tied up, then I'd think there would be pain involved because candle-play with hot wax is quite common, but if I was told that I'd be getting a nice massage and saw the OH pour the wax into her hands, then I wouldn't be too worried.

StHubbins wrote:

In my mind, if I was tied up, then I'd think there would be pain involved because candle-play with hot wax is quite common, but if I was told that I'd be getting a nice massage and saw the OH pour the wax into her hands, then I wouldn't be too worried.

If I tied him he would be blindfolded and I would tell him about the candle until afterwards... I'd just ask if he trusted me... hahaha that might get him more worried actually..... I think I should maybe ask but explain that they are warm not really hot.... -_-

Hey Alaine - just to confirm are you talking about massage candles or the actual hot wax candles? xx

The massage candles... I'm not brave enough for the hot wax ones...

Hey Alaine. I think either way would be fine really. There's no pain involved with the massage candles, when it melts its not like wax at all its just like massage oil warmed up which is a nice feeling but it doesn't get too hot. I've found it easier to pour into the hands first to apply anyway so you can check the temperature this way :)

AlaineB wrote:

In that case - exactly what StHubbins and Lou said - lol - I love the massage candles they are really gorgeous and not greasy at all :) xxx

The massage candles aren't really hot, it's warm just tell him you're going to give a warm oil massage and the wick is how the oil becomes warm.

Scorpius12 wrote:

AlaineB wrote:

In that case - exactly what StHubbins and Lou said - lol - I love the massage candles they are really gorgeous and not greasy at all :) xxx

I will try that and then show him after what I used then...

Do I have to put out the candle before I put in on my hands like it says in the video

We leave the candle burning during use just be careful of the flame.
I think they say blow out for litigation reasons

AlaineB wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

AlaineB wrote:

I will try that and then show him after what I used then...

Do I have to put out the candle before I put in on my hands like it says in the video

You should really blow it out for safety - I personally leave it lit because I love the fragrance in the room during the massage and also I am used to using the hot wax candles too - lol. As it is new to you - then I would go with the video and blow it out first :) xxx

Yeah I will be careful... Will order some soon and let you all know hahahaha

Hi AlaineB

I think you should do what Sum Sub said just tell him you are going to give him a relaxing oil massage. It isnt painful at all . you will proberly find its relaxing and it defo will get you in the mood for a steamy time ;)

me and my partner use them all the time and we both love them !!

hope it goes well :)

sexylady20 wrote:

Hi AlaineB

I think you should do what Sum Sub said just tell him you are going to give him a relaxing oil massage. It isnt painful at all . you will proberly find its relaxing and it defo will get you in the mood for a steamy time ;)

me and my partner use them all the time and we both love them !!

hope it goes well :)

Thanks Sexylady20,

I'm not too fussed if it leads to steamy night or not - I have said why in another thread... just want to try it out and see how they are... Might order one or two - they do seem very expensive though =/

Sum Sub wrote:

We leave the candle burning during use just be careful of the flame.
I think they say blow out for litigation reasons

We leave the candle burning being crazy risk takers like Sum Sub and Scorpius. Blew it out the first time, but you're forever relighting the candle.

In case anything goes wrong and you burn your house down, can I point out that Sum Sub suggested this first

AlaineB wrote:

they do seem very expensive though =/

Earthly Body ones are the best value for money. We've tried more expensive ones, but Earthly Body are just as good.

StHubbins wrote:

AlaineB wrote:

they do seem very expensive though =/

Earthly Body ones are the best value for money. We've tried more expensive ones, but Earthly Body are just as good.

Can you post the link here please for that one?

Also Yes SumSub If I burn down my house I shall come to you lol.xx

This is the one we've got at the moment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17907

You can get smaller one's but they don't last long, so the bigger one is better VFM.