Kinky Party... Ideas?

Having a party in November being hosted by my sister to celebrate the fact we shall no longer be pregnant and we are wondering, Does anyone have any hints, ideas or tips for us? The kinky theme is a suggestion for now that we both like and the actually party won't be a sex one!! We got the theme after thinking about having an ann summers party but as we prefer LH, ann summers went right out the window :) Thanks for any and all replies :D x

Hmm, maybe a Slap and Tickle theme, half the guests get paddles and the other half get feather ticklers. To save money you could even make the paddles out of some stiff cardboard, and personalise them however you want! - ~(would be safe and also might be quite funny when they inevitably start to go limp towards the end of the night!)

Obviously you could have a dress-up theme aswell, Burlesque is very popular, and you could take it a step further and make it more unique with masquerade masks, or something like that.

Also, congrats on not being pregnant anymore!

You could have a lovehoney Bluebella party! If you have a look in the gifts and games section there are a few party games in there that look amusing. Costumes are always good and you could make your own game of naughty charades? All you need is to make cards with actions on. You can do it with pictionary too x

Wizzie86 wrote:

You could have a lovehoney Bluebella party! If you have a look in the gifts and games section there are a few party games in there that look amusing. Costumes are always good and you could make your own game of naughty charades? All you need is to make cards with actions on. You can do it with pictionary too x

I've never heard of a lovehoney bluebella party! What's that? I'll take a look though thanks :)

We were thinking of a swap (a new!) sex toy but could have some problems with that, I'm loving th slap and tickle idea :D x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/press/2010/05/25/sex-toys-home-parties-bluebella/

Thanks for your replys :D we were planning on a dress up theme and Am liking the burlesque theme. A friend of mine is making a cake to fit the party theme but as yet haven't decided what that is!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Also, congrats on not being pregnant anymore!

Thank you although for now we are both still pregnant:( hopefully won't be for much longer though :D x

Ooooh you should have sexy cocktails too! Sex on the beach, slippery nipple... xx

Definitely have a 'sexy' fancy dress theme, i love the burlesque idea:)

Do some sort of game where everyone pays £2 to have their name put in a hat and the one picked out wins a rabbit or something- it wont cost you any money, eg if you have 15people coming then buy a £30 toy. At an ann summers party I went to they did this as 'name the rabbit' where you picked a rabbit name and one got picked, so you can do different variations of the idea.

Maybe you could have like a secret santa type idea, where everyone has to bring a £5/£10ish kinky gift to anonymously give to another guest.

And lots of drink to get everyone in the mood (and celebrate being able to drink after 9months!)

chipNroll wrote:

Do some sort of game where everyone pays £2 to have their name put in a hat and the one picked out wins a rabbit or something- it wont cost you any money, eg if you have 15people coming then buy a £30 toy. At an ann summers party I went to they did this as 'name the rabbit' where you picked a rabbit name and one got picked, so you can do different variations of the idea.

Personally I love this idea CnR!!! Kinda like a sexy raffle! You could have a couple of runner up prizes - like some massage lotion or lube or even some little novelty things for a giggle. External Media

Starlight* wrote:

Ooooh you should have sexy cocktails too! Sex on the beach, slippery nipple... xx

Can we include my as yet unreciped 'Mind Bleach' cocktail?

WandA wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

Dammit man! How many times? It's vodka & lemon juice - it has to make you pull this facial expression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHejN1korE or it's not working properly...

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

WandA wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

Dammit man! How many times? It's vodka & lemon juice - it has to make you pull this facial expression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHejN1korE or it's not working properly...

That's a similar expression to the one our dog made when we gave her strawberries to eat!

Adx

I'd love to see that!

CCW x

Starlight* wrote:

What's a slippery nipple exactly? x

Just noticed you already said! sorry my mind is else where today! x

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Personally I love this idea CnR!!! Kinda like a sexy raffle! You could have a couple of runner up prizes - like some massage lotion or lube or even some little novelty things for a giggle. External Media

I'm loving this idea too xx