21st Birthday Party Help!!

Well, last year I had a lace and leather birthday party and am under strict instructions to top it this year.

So this years theme, for my 21st, is what you were wearing when the police raided the brothel.

I want to dress up appropriatly, but have major body hang ups so not sure what to do (I have a corset, but it's the bottom half I'm stuck on!) and I also want to decorate the flat, but no idea how.

A friend is making me a cage from spray painted bamboo canes, I'm making a confession wall, but does anyone else have any other ideas for decorating/things I could do?

Thanks guys! I'm so excited!

What a great idea for a party ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I always wear a tutu with my corsets, or a wet look mini skirt (the shorter the better), with french knickers underneath and stockings or hold ups.

As for party decorations, how about hanging some voile curtains or drape them on walls, buy a couple of red bulbs to pop into lamps.

Sounds like the makings of a great party!

I like P-P's idea of voiles and red lights - maybe a few full length mirrors about the place - though this may get pricey.

As for your outift - sounds great with the corset - leather hot pants sprung to mind for the bottom half

What about going pound land and try getting some kids toy handcuffs/ police hats ect.

PP - thanks for the lighting idea! We're going to put some scarves on the ceiling and let the light shine through to get the red efffect :)

I've got a few handcuff sets, I've also got a couple of metal O's to screw into the wall

I was also thinking getting a blank shower curtain and painting black sillohettes doing things you may expect to see...

I'm now really trying to justify spending £41 on shoes, as I've fallen in love with these and would finish my outfit perfectly! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21712

Great party theme! I think the shower curtain idea is great and PP's idea of red bulbs is excellent and can be got really cheaply.

In terms of what to wear with the corset either short skirt or hotpants teamed with fishnets should work well for the theme and fishnets hide some of my body hang ups. Those shoes are gorgeous, I'm sure that's enough justification...

I'd go with a short wetlook skirt with the corset! And stockings and garter belt! I can't think of any party decorations that could add to what you already have... I hope you have a great party and enjoy your 21st! X

I'd more likely go fot tutu type material in strips that are floor length for the bottom over a pair of hotpants, then its not all on show but has the appeal of thigh high slits and stuff.

Thanks Peitho :)

Thanks LL, I have a lace bustle belt, so wet look might provide too many textures, if you know what I mean? Although saying that it could work together. So many choices!

Good idea VA, and with the heals won't make me seem to short *tries to justify the shoes*

Oh honey, there is always a justification for shoes. They give you a massive confidence boost, and can make even the most conservative outfits feel really sexy, which is 100% positive and good for you :) Afterall, isn't mental wellbeing and happiness always linked to good health? that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it :P

You guys are such bad influences! :P

It's my 21st in a couple of weeks too!

My party is a little unexciting though.. black/white and glitter everything haha!

I would say dark reds and lots of candles would be awesome.. I don't think any natural light will work in your favour!

Good luck x

I feel so boring. I don't even think I went out in my 21st: and if I did I think it was for a meal with my then bf. Maybe next year I will do something fun for my 30th

Great party idea! :D I'd also put some cheap plastic flowers as a part of the decoration in the flat

And if you'd fancy something to eat, cookies that are decorated with knickers and bras or boobie/cock-shaped ones could be also a lot of fun!

I might have to look at a way of blacking out the windows -there's a horrid street lamp outside that will ruin my efforts of red lighting.

The bamboo canes arrived today, with the spray paint for them, they guy looked at me funny when I went ooo I can make the cage now! Without thinking...

Paige, black and white is rather classy!

PB love I have willy and curvy lady ice cube moulds for vodka jelly, and someone sent me a present of willy cookie cutters a while ago which will def be put to use for cake shaping!
BV, now is your chance! :)

Just thought I'd keel you updated, finished making the cage today! Decided not to spray it black as I kind of like the rough look of it, the canes aren't uniform enough to spray it black.

9 days!

That sounds like an amazing party theme! :)

I agree with PP on the tutu, can't go wrong with a tutu and corset :p

I'm not gonna be any help for ideas, planning a kids party atm so my head is full of bouncy castles and cupcakes lol.

Have a great party sounds like it's going to be awesome x

Yeah, best we don't get you confused with the two Cupcakes!

You can get red sticky back plastic self adhesive vinyl film in transparent red off Amazon or other stockists.

We used to use it in the printing trade but it would be ideal to stick over your windowsto give a red glow from that street ligh and it would peel off easily afterwards

Or lots and lots of red quality street wrappers lol