Klarna

Klarna...

I'm trying to use this payment option...

it gives my the option, but then says not available at this time... Anybody actually had any success with it?

1 Like

I also tried it and it said the same, I use Klarna for other websites so I no it wasn’t a problem there. The other half has managed to use it from here. I thought it was just a me problem

It's frustrating because it's the best thing LV have introduced to the brand for God knows how long. An allows those of use without deep pockets to treat ourselves without feeling too guilty. Yet alas, it doesn't work... Or doesn't like us at least. The Klarna website is pointless, customer service is only a thing for outstanding orders. There is no information... Lovehoney, any enlightenment on said issue? Obviously you guys don't know the inner workings of Klarna, but I would assume you guys would have been given a 'handbook' of some sorts as to why it fails for some of us, or at least Miss K and I... At the end of the day, me and my wife have a couple of hundred quid of stuff we would love to grab in our basket, and it purely because of this payment option we want to grab it. But it's also down to this system why we aren't... I would like to stress, this isn't a moan (pun intended) towards Lovehoney, but to it financial services 'partner'.

Hey!

I've checked with Customer Care and they suspect that that message occurs when you don't have a Klarna Account already set up. If you do already have a Klarna Account set up and it is not letting you use this payment option then contact Customer Care and they can help you from there!

Hopefully that will work :)

That's the problem, the customer care only gives you 1 option, and that is about current 'orders' and its a robot... If I'm missing something then I would really appreciate some direction.

I used Klarna a little while back and it work for me. Brenna is right though - I had to set up a Klarna and it worked for me. I used the pay in 3 installments option if that helps:)

AwesomeMarriedCoupl wrote:

That's the problem, the customer care only gives you 1 option, and that is about current 'orders' and its a robot... If I'm missing something then I would really appreciate some direction.

If you have already set up your Klana account then try chatting with one of our Customer Care agents, they will know more than me and could be able to point you in the right direction.

Sometimes they will accept order and sometimes they will reject orders , there is no reasons as to why this happens they just state try again in 48 hours when speaking to there agents

I was having a browse of this and it seems that Klarna assess each order individually to decide if you can use them.

Am I eligible for Pay later?

To use Pay later you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.

How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay later?

Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have had Pay later before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.

Why have I not been offered Pay later?

Although Pay later is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.

Here's the links to both FAQs:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/klarna-pay-later-faq/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/klarna-pay-later-in-3-faq/

Hope this helps. 🙂

Are people still having issues with Klarna? I though i'de treat us to some toys and new lingerie etc but Klarna still comes back an unavailable. Delivery and billing address is the same........my credit score is sky high.