made a purchase but forgot to log in!

I made a purchase today and didn't realize I wasn't logged into my account therefore I didn't get my points and it's not in my account orders!! I did use the same email as my account though when asked. Is there a way to get this order in my account and gain my points too?

Yep, talk to live chat, I'm sure they can help with that no problem

Young and fun95 wrote:

Yep, talk to live chat, I'm sure they can help with that no problem

I think many of us have done in the past, just make sure you have your order no to hand when live chatting

All sorted now, very good customer service which is why I'll use this site every time now on :) unlike another big brand who gives very little help back in responses and takes 48 hours to receive that!

I'm glad you got it sorted customer service have always been great

Yup, another thumbs up for the live customer support from me - I did this with an order that I made before I even created an account - I expected them to just associate it, but I even got my O points added immediately! Hands down the best customer support of anywhere I've found ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I have done that couple times before and LH team was excellent at sorting for me and also getting my free gifts xx

Ha! I've done this too. Item only cost a tenner though so didn't do anything about it.

I'm glad our Customer Care Team was able to help you! They're always there 24/7 to help you with questions like this :)