Klarna error

@Lovehoney_Brenna

** IMAGE EDITED BY MOD **

Is this option now available? It didn’t work on Lovehoney website before just stated it was unavailable before you even added any details in.

Why is this option being offered as a service available?

Please could we fix this so I could use it.

@anon16818370 Have you got to spend a certain amount before you can use the facility

I think you are best off asking Customer Care as I do not know much about Klarna.

Also please don’t share images outside of the photos thread, I know it’s just a screenshot but I need to make sure ALL images are only posted there.

I paid with Klarna in the early hours of this morning.

I have used it before, here and on other sites. Never had a problem. So don’t know what to suggest really. Just wanted to let you know that it worked for me I suppose.

Approx how much did you spend? I want to spend £130. Did you do it on three easy payments or pay later? So unfair!

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna will not happen again.

It’s okay, mistakes happen. We are all still learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a birthday discount, so after discount, I believe it totalled around £102.

I did the 3 easy payments.

Klarna checks credit… Clear pay doesn’t. Hope this helps x

I have good credit rating, but it not even asking me for details before saying unavailable x

I am going to try once more tomorrow and if it not available it’s clearly Klarna messing with me!

That’s very strange then. Do you have a current Klarna outstanding? Maybe they only allow one at a time? X

Never used them before x

1 Like

I would have thought they would have asked me for more details or do a security check before saying unavailable x

1 Like

I’d contact customer care, there might be a trick to it (eg. making a Klarna account first - I’ve never used it so I don’t know)

1 Like

Have used Klarna on other sites though whenever I’ve tried on LH it never lets me. Strange.
I have a Klarna account. Have used it 2 times before and always paid on time too.

1 Like