Ladies, age and frequency of masturbation?

RosyCheek wrote:

Scoob wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

32 and I don't 😱 perhaps biannually

Is it something you just don't enjoy/No time/No space??
I just don't really enjoy it. As amazing as orgasms are it's the intimacy I crave. After masturbation I get an overwhelming sense of loneliness. It's something I just can't get over.

I can relate to that feeling...but it's all I have 😞

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Definitely more as I've got older. Around 25 times a day at the moment.....I've always had a ludicrously high sex drive lol xx

Terri is that a misprint?! Do you mean 2-5 times a day??

No.....it's not a misprint.... I do mean 25 times a day xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Definitely more as I've got older. Around 25 times a day at the moment.....I've always had a ludicrously high sex drive lol xx

Lol - I was going to verify for you but thought it best you answer yourself!!!

I'm 46 - didn't start to masturbate with toys till 27 and can't ever orgasm using fingers. I always found the pressure would get too much and I would stop.

From 40's on I got more used to masturbating and had first proper orgasm through masturbation using rabbit ( was shocked when squirted for first time).

Frequency once to 3 times a day for months then maybe couple times over a 2 month time span and then start again - all depends on how I feel !

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lol - I was going to verify for you but thought it best you answer yourself!!!

Lol !! You could have answered for me...... I wouldn't have minded at all 😘 xx

Terri JJ. You must be wearing yourself out but good on yer. Enjoy it while you can - we do. Save a piece for your OH. Good Luck.

I'm 28 and been doing it at least 15 years now, maybe not as quite so often to start, but after a few years it became a daily activity. I'm a morning person so usually masturbate in the shower first thing or later in the day if I get some alone time to use my vibrator.

I'm 50. Thrice weekly. Lately crazy over the king size things from LH so does it whenever possible.

Terri JJ wrote:

Terri JJ, When do you find the time?

I am now 58, but I am a life long advocate of the art. In my younger days I did it as and when, maybe 3/4 times a week but at the moment (being unemployed) it is more like 8/10 times a week.

Truly astonished at Terri! Wow - really going for it!

Doubleshadow wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm very quick when I want to be 😉 ....on the other hand if I've got a spare hour or so.....it's great to have a longer session xx

32, and virtually never...once every 3 months maybe? To be fair I have no time and zero interest whatsoever these days. I still do have sex about 3 times a week. When I do it, its a serious disappointment and over in about 20 seconds. Boring!

23, it really depends for me. I would say 1-2 times a week average

Terri JJ wrote:

Doubleshadow wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm very quick when I want to be 😉 ....on the other hand if I've got a spare hour or so.....it's great to have a longer session xx

Cherrybomb85 wrote:

32, and virtually never...once every 3 months maybe? To be fair I have no time and zero interest whatsoever these days. I still do have sex about 3 times a week. When I do it, its a serious disappointment and over in about 20 seconds. Boring!

Terry JJ, I salute your commitment to the art form, you are a Godess x

Wow 25 times a day! I would be walking like a cowboy If that was me but good on ya!
Mines once a week at the mo but my partner keeps me satisfied every other day, sometimes we go a few days without just teasing eachother through the week and that in itself is euphoric.

I am 32 and I masturbate daily at the moment. I find that when life gets tough with pressures that this is the only form of pleasure or form of release I have.

My wife is 36 and has a high sex drive but still only masturbates probably once a week. I'd prefer it if she did it more and told me as it's a massive turn on.

I used to masturbate most days in my 20's but since having two children finding the time (and sometimes energy) means this dropped to maybe once a week at the most. My youngest however has now started school so I have more alone time during the day and over the last few weeks the toy box has been rummaged through at least once a day and I'm loving using toys that haven't been out to play for a while!

This post is no longer available.