Ladies, have you ever let your partner shave you?

I am quite keen on a smooth pussy, especially when I'm giving oral. My OH sometimes waxes but it's a bit painful (only a bit!?). She has tried shaving but found it awkward. So, for now she is back to natural but I'd really like some smooth action once in a while.

I have offered to shave her and she hasn't ruled it out... so I wondered if there are any tips or wise advice you nice folks can pass on about the best way to go about it. I was thinking of her lying on the bed, but obvioulsy that could get a bit messy. Doing it in the bath or shower may be a bit too awkward. Also, if she was lying down we could use a blindfold for extra fun (on her obviously!).

My advice would be for her to have a shower or bath before doing it. It makes things infinitely less painful.

Nope, we talked about it and both feel that it does nothing for either of us. Each to their own i guess

on the floor on a towel with a bowl of warm water ;)

Try a forum search. Its popped up lots of times.

WandA wrote:

Try a forum search. Its popped up lots of times.External Media

I found lots of tips on shaving in general, didn't find anything specific on doing it on your partner... will try harderExternal Media

Spanky H wrote:

WandA wrote:

Try a forum search. Its popped up lots of times.External Media

I found lots of tips on shaving in general, didn't find anything specific on doing it on your partner... will try harderExternal Media

Don't worry it! You'll just get your answer quicker if its already been written!External Media

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I shave myself, won't let him near me but I like to wax him. It's great fun!

Out of interest, why would you not let him do it to you?

Spanky H wrote:

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I shave myself, won't let him near me but I like to wax him. It's great fun!

Out of interest, why would you not let him do it to you?

I'm a worrier too - I let him do it, I just flinch unneccessarily lots!

Ax

nope and i wouldnt, ive seen the little cuts on his face after he shaves some times! :-| so theres no way his going near my lady bits!

i actually can only shave myself in the bath! dunno why but if i do it in the shower i end up with a bad shave and sometimes even cut myself a bit :-|

Dxx

Iv done it when we where in the bath with her above me that was fun :D and a real turn on

diamonds wrote:

nope and i wouldnt, ive seen the little cuts on his face after he shaves some times! :-| so theres no way his going near my lady bits!

i actually can only shave myself in the bath! dunno why but if i do it in the shower i end up with a bad shave and sometimes even cut myself a bit :-|

Dxx

I sit on the edge of my bath with my legs wide open when shaving myself (hate doing it in the shower too!)- WandA occasionally helps with his electric trimmer to trim the bits I'm too scared to shave (i.e. close to my clit hood) but nowadays I use a razor with a metal grill protecting me from the blades so I don't need his help as much. When he does help, I lay by the bath on the floor on a towel. Seems to work - good lighting is a definate must though!

Ax

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I suppose I worry about his hand slipping as I do have to shave very close to very sensitive areas lol. I let him wax me before but that's different.

My OH has never shaved me, but I think in that department I'd probably prefer him to do it than me. Even if I use a mirror, he can see what he's doing better than I can.

AdnaW wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

I sit on the edge of my bath with my legs wide open when shaving myself (hate doing it in the shower too!)- WandA occasionally helps with his electric trimmer to trim the bits I'm too scared to shave (i.e. close to my clit hood) but nowadays I use a razor with a metal grill protecting me from the blades so I don't need his help as much. When he does help, I lay by the bath on the floor on a towel. Seems to work - good lighting is a definate must though!

Ax

i lay in the bath with my legs spread open, one foot up on the sink then shave with the hair. can do it really quickly now but i can only do it this way and only with one certain razor, which has one of them soap blocks all aorund it. if i do anything eles i get a shaving rash and or cut myself.

i just couldnt let anyone eles do it for me, ive cut myself a couple of times, though not near anything to delicate but it still hurt like a bugger!

Dxx

Mini bikini razors. Get 'em at Superdrug or Boots, very cheap and can clear the whole area.

In her videos, Julie Peasgood says that lube makes a great product to shave with. Can't remember if it's the water or silicone based, will check that one.

I wax and laser but when I do have to shave I find it's best after a hot bath or shower. To discourage razor burn I use Tend Skin as well which is fab. I never use anything containing hydrocortisone like E45 because it will thin the skin.

You might want to check out the LoveHoney intimate shaving range for products that are designed for a very sensitive area

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=1349

Trimmers are a tricky one because they're not as close as razors when it comes to coarse hair so it could be worth investing in an epilator which grabs the hair but not the skin. This is why a lot of people find it less painful than waxing.

Hiya my OH has shaved me before, he's better at it than me! A couple of years ago i was using the hair removing cream and he came in and wanted to do it, i only wanted my bikini line done but he did the lot!

Hiya Spanky H I posted recently on about my partner shaving me, although I always shave myself, he mentioned it was somthing he enjoyed to do so I thought why not and actually got quite excited about it. Well when it happened I have to admit I got extreemly turned on by that from the warm water being wiped across, to the softness of the gel to the coldness i felt from being exposed for such a length of time. It felt strange but in a fantasticly erotic way, best of all I got a fantasticly smoth pussy without the hastle of doing it myself or any nicks and cuts from rushing. Plus amazing sex afterwards of course

Mmmm, I always shave myself. If my OH wanted to do it then I would have no objection, providing he was very very careful!!! Actually think it may be a turn on! Will ask him :-)

Aha, Julie recommends that you use silicone lube to shave.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/player.cfm?videoid=590