Ladies, have you ever let your partner shave you?

I'm not sure if i'd let my OH shave me, i get really paranoid, lol, but i watched him shave himself and i was amazed, he's so brave about it, i'm always so careful on myself, was impressive to watch though, lol

Morbidia wrote:

I'm not sure if i'd let my OH shave me, i get really paranoid, lol, but i watched him shave himself and i was amazed, he's so brave about it, i'm always so careful on myself, was impressive to watch though, lol

Yeah, my OH said that who better to shave than a man, they have had to shave much more often than us, infact I found that my partner had a certain respect and pride when he was shaving me...... made me feel so precious.

Malteser81 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Yeah, my OH said that who better to shave than a man, they have had to shave much more often than us, infact I found that my partner had a certain respect and pride when he was shaving me...... made me feel so precious.

yeah, that is very true actually, never thought of it like that, lol!

Many thanks for all the tips folks, I'll report back.... :)

I think we'll just go for towels on teh bathroom floor. I'll trim it close with an electric trimmer, then shave her smooth after a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. I hope to have the same outcome as Malteser81 - some fabulous sex with a very turned on bare lady right afterwards;)

Never done that. I would do anything for Mr BLC but if you think I'm letting that little git near my foof with a sharp implement you've got another thing coming!

Spanky H wrote:

I think we'll just go for towels on teh bathroom floor. I'll trim it close with an electric trimmer, then shave her smooth after a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. I hope to have the same outcome as Malteser81 - some fabulous sex with a very turned on bare lady right afterwards;)

I can't remember if you've said, but if she hasn't shaved before (or if she has and experienced itching) then exfoliate her before and afterwards - prevents the very painful, itchy ingrown hairs that can crop up! That tip has been the only thing that allowed me to get used to shaving!

Ax

If she's doing it herself it may be of use to use a mirror. By propping herself against some pillows with a mirror in front her (makeup ones with foldable bases help) she can get a really clear view of where she wants and doesn't want the razor to go.

AdnaW wrote:

Spanky H wrote:

I can't remember if you've said, but if she hasn't shaved before (or if she has and experienced itching) then exfoliate her before and afterwards - prevents the very painful, itchy ingrown hairs that can crop up! That tip has been the only thing that allowed me to get used to shaving!

Ax

Good point. She has shaved before and got razor bumps from it, when I saw her doing it I realized why - she was going agaisnt the grain and just using soapy water (actually Johnson's shower & shave gel, but it amouts to just soap IMHO).

I suggested she use shave gel and shave with the grain and that helped a lot. It was at that point I came up with the idea of me doing it next time, as I do it every day to my face I claimed I'd do a better job... then I wondered if I was being a bit to confident so I asked you lotExternal Media

She has had it waxed before and I loved the results, I'd love for her to do that regularly but I'm not going to push it as it must hurt like hell! I think I posted before about what happened when she first showed me the results of the waxer: I was so excited I dived in and didn't come up for air for hours - mmmm! At that point she felt the pain was worth it I thinkExternal Media

I think me shaving her will be great fun and very erotic, so we'll give it a go. If she's still not happy she'll probably go back to waxing. I won't complain and I'll do al I can to make it worth her while of course.

Well my OH did love it when I shaved her so good luck and hope the results are as good as when I did it

Ouch yes - with the grain is a must! Definately give exfoliating a go, it worked wonders for me. I actually really like Johnson's Shower and Shave - each to there own I guess! Takes a bit to get it frothy though!

I definately recommend looking for a razor with a metal grill too (some men's Gillette ones have them and the hair is fairly course in that region so men's is usually fine - for me anyway).

Good luck and be sure to report back :)

Ax

i'm runnish at shaving myself too, so it would be good if i had a partner to do it. I always ger turned on when shaving myself, so I think i would with a partner. thinking about it it is basically a good massage really

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Never done that. I would do anything for Mr BLC but if you think I'm letting that little git near my foof with a sharp implement you've got another thing coming!

Lol, im sure my OH would be careful and apparently has done it before and didn't really do much for him. Good job really cos but like I said before it's not for me. I'd rater my OH saw me after im washed n tidy so to speak.

AdnaW wrote:

Ouch yes - with the grain is a must! Definately give exfoliating a go, it worked wonders for me. I actually really like Johnson's Shower and Shave - each to there own I guess! Takes a bit to get it frothy though!

I definately recommend looking for a razor with a metal grill too (some men's Gillette ones have them and the hair is fairly course in that region so men's is usually fine - for me anyway).

Ax

Really? The Johnsons stuff seems tp work great for legs and arm pits I think, it doesn't look up to the job of tougher hairs. I wouldn't fancy using it on my face for example. SInce you mention it I'll give it another look though.

She has a razor like you mentioned, I think it's just a pastel coloured version of the WIlkinsons Sword men's razor which is fair enough.

I'll report back for sure, probably not for a few days as we are away this weekend with family so won't really have the opportunity until next week.

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Really? The Johnsons stuff seems tp work great for legs and arm pits I think, it doesn't look up to the job of tougher hairs. I wouldn't fancy using it on my face for example. SInce you mention it I'll give it another look though.

She has a razor like you mentioned, I think it's just a pastel coloured version of the WIlkinsons Sword men's razor which is fair enough.

I'll report back for sure, probably not for a few days as we are away this weekend with family so won't really have the opportunity until next week.

Spanky H wrote:

I mix it with lots of water to make it really frothy and make sure it's spread around well. Because it's clearer than normal foams it's slightly easier to see what you're doing and I use the sensitive one so it's a little bit moisturising too.

Ax

Puppies77 wrote:

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Lol, im sure my OH would be careful and apparently has done it before and didn't really do much for him. Good job really cos but like I said before it's not for me. I'd rater my OH saw me after im washed n tidy so to speak.

I must admit it's a topic that's never actually come up in the BLC household. I'll ask him and report back tomorrow! x

My OH ALWAYS shaves me. He uses his beard trimmer to get it down very low, then, up until now, uses my epilator when it's grown back to about 1/8". I only ever wanted a trim round the bikini lines, but that's not what he had in mind. So, I'm always clean shaven and smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm thinking of having him wax me next time, any ideas about which ids best?

I don't know about anyone else but he also then turns me over and I lift my arse so it's raised nicely, I open my legs wide and then he does all my arse area, so I'm totally smoothe all around there. I'm happy enough for him to do it and he's never once hurt me.

Sounds exactly the same technique that we use, suzie-w. have done it this way for years, There is no way that I could get 'round the corner' myself, and as hes been shaving his face for 30 years and I have watched him shave down his shaft and balls, its done so quick and perfectly, ...why struggle yourself. I have shaved him, but I hate the way the scrotum moves...never cut him tho!

I checked with Mr BLC if he'd ever had the urge to shave me and he just looked at me like I was a little bit mental.

I'll take that as a "No", then... x

Hell yeah,I'd do it as I've had afair bit of exp. with it(no not just myself :P) but hey like with everything its all about trust and when the time is right then of course one's OH will take that step as lets face it,it IS a delicate area regardless of gender