Ladies, have you ever let your partner shave you?

My OH alway lets me shave her which is good considering that I can take a lump out of my face but have never caused her any trouble. I have also let her shave me a couple of times which can be fun.

The first time that I shaved her I have got a certain razor that vibrates and put that on her clit (obviously not the blade side) which gave her a bit of a shock but she enjoyed it.

Oooh, I have a vibrating razor...must try that..I think I may be a little too hirsute today ;~) I've let him shave me a couple of times but have a bit of a fear of blades around genitals so am always a little hesitant!

Rowan wrote:

Oooh, I have a vibrating razor...must try that..I think I may be a little too hirsute today ;~) I've let him shave me a couple of times but have a bit of a fear of blades around genitals so am always a little hesitant!

That's not a fear - that's common sense External Media

Ax

My ex has shaved me before, in the bath with shaving foam. You have to shift around a little but it's not too awkward. He did my legs first without cutting me so I trusted him by the time he got to more sensitive areas xxx

Rowan wrote:

I have to say that unless you totally trust yur OH best not to let them have a go with a vibrating razor.

Oh I trust him with blades fully, it's myself I don't trust, and if trying it's vibrations for other uses it would be headless and used alone!!

If I tried to shave my OH it would end up like some sort of samauri gillette fusion fight! Lin Chun's got fuck all on my girl! Lol Does anybody remember The Water Margin? BBC 2? 1970's? *silence* Old SG :-(

Vibrating razor? Like this? http://www.wilkinsonsword.co.uk/women/showroom/quattro_for_women_bikini - it's a basicaly a beard trimmer on one end and a blade razor at the other.

I picked one up in Sainsbury's recently and will be going about my naughty trimming task with it as soon as we are both in the same house for more than a few hours (been a hectic few weeks recently). I suspect the vibrations wil get very distracting, but that is 100% fine as far as I am concerned It certainly looks like the weapon of choice, I'll be sure to report back.

SG - I vaguely remember the Water Margin... was that the same as the series with Monkey and Pig, or a differenent one?

YES ,WE SHAVE EACH OTHER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

i let my man shave me once and never again...oh boy the itching is terrible I will def stick to waxing....

Sounds strange but my OH has had a beard for the last year and a bit and he misses shaving so much that he asked me if he could shave me. I said that he could and i was really turned on by the idea, once it came down to it though he was really worried that he might slip and hurt me or that he wouldnt do a very good job of it and so he went off the idea. Ive said that he can do my legs for me from now on though if he likes. Not as a sexual thing but just to compensate for his beard!!

LOVE wrote:

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/09/01/WRITING-IN-CAPS.jpg

headsouth wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

LOVE wrote:

nice

INNIT

My OH insists I do it for her. She says I have a better view and there is nothing like a tongue for checking the quality of workmanship afterwards.

myself and hubby regular shave each other in the bath we find it such a turn on shaving each other ..get each other smooth then have some fun ,we love it ......linda xx

i dont think i could ever let my OH do that hes got puppy dog syndrome so he might end up cutting my pussy off! xxx

Tigerlilies wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

LOVE wrote:

nice

INNIT

I don't think you got the memo...

littlepixi wrote:

i dont think i could ever let my OH do that hes got puppy dog syndrome so he might end up cutting my pussy off! xxx

no pixi i thought that the first time my hubby shaved me ,but plenty of shaving foam and a fresh razor ,,he gets all the bits i would have missed we shave each other regular now so its just normal for us ,..go on let your other half shave you and you shave him and enjoy xx

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

LOVE wrote:

nice

INNIT

I don't think you got the memo...

arf!

Shaving someone else is one of those things I don't see the appeal of. But then I don't find shaving to be in any way erotic in the first place. The result - yes but the act - not really.

I have trimmed the odd stray for Ad, not an erotic act for me...