Ladies - how do you get your man in the mood? Men - what gets you there?

I just take one look at my wife.

To be fair all my wife does it have to put on a g-string and Iā€™m weak at the knees. That or a bodystocking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My wife likes gentle drag of my nails around her neck, gets her going every time.

For me a full on snog.

Being a wearer of lingerie permanently iā€™m always in the mood.Wife never has a problem with me being ready for a session.She will sometimes start talking about cock and how lovely they taste and this gets me even more horny.Sometimes we will go out to a bar and when she removes her jacket it is obvious she is bra less which also drives me crazy for the hour or two we are there.When she realises she has been clocked and ogled she starts to drip and this has led to me taking her in the local park before we even get home as we are both gagging for it by then.

Care and compassion, you need to be there for him as much as heā€™s there for you. Care about his day, not just about getting him into bed. Really listen to his woes, donā€™t just wait for him to finish so you can score, and never, ever be heard talking about him to your friends. Give him the same respect youā€™d want for yourself :slight_smile:

Other than that, you canā€™t go wrong with a surprise steak (so long as heā€™s a meat-eater, otherwise youā€™ll definitely do wrong :rofl: ) and chips with an ale. Dress nice but not too revealing. Flirt with him, but not too outlandish. You want him to be attracted to you, not feel objectified by you.

Help keep the place clean, or do what you can to maintain it - sex in a messy bedroom just isnā€™t fun. Candles and music are optional, but theyā€™re not essential - I canā€™t remember the last time we went the whole nine yards! :rofl:

After dinner and if all else fails, offer him dessert. So many guys love going down on a woman, so you could try suggestively saying something like ā€œice cream or something sweeter?ā€. From my experience, most guys wonā€™t need it spelled out to them after that.

I hope that helps, and good luck!

Have less sex. If he is cumming 2 or 3 times a week that is too much for most guys. Try once a week then do less or more. Men are better when they are charged up. He should be in the mood right away. If you need more sex have him use toys on you

I just put on latex :smiley:

Back in the day I had to just look at him. These days there is no getting him in the mood :smiling_face_with_tear:he is either up for it, or not. I donā€™t push it as Iā€™ve been there, weā€™re still working on it

1 Like

I am a hard sell . She touches me , shows me a tiny bit of leg or cleavage . I absolutely love shorts or a nightgown with lace along the edge . The old classic I have not heard in years " lets fuck " .

I am actually quite lucky that way he would go there anytime. I just have to wiggle my ass in front of him and he is good to go :joy::joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Just pull my thing out of my pants and Iā€™ll almost always get there without any touching.
Put your hands on it and itā€™s almost definitely going down.
Put your mouth on it and it doesnā€™t matter what I was doing, now my plans have immediately changed.

I am not too difficult to get in the mood.

Kissing
boobs
fanny juice / licking
lingerie
a bit of bdsm, blindfold and / or a gag (on me or her) gets me going!