Ladies. What gets you in the mood?

What would you like you husband to do for you in the way of pampering to get you turned on.

To come home from work to find the boys in bed and a nice romantic meal about to be put on the table. In reality though he just has to get into bed next to me naked and my hands usually end up wandering.

I'm not married...but a good strong passionate kiss usually works for me.

Oh yes passionate kisses are a BIG turn on 🙂😍

When he holds / cuddles you from behind and kisses your neck.

Kisses on the neck and hearing something very naughty whispered in my ear .

wildflower wrote:

Kisses on the neck and hearing something very naughty whispered in my ear .

Oooh that's a good one too!

Inner thigh touching 😊

I'm permanently turned on......he dosen't need to 'do' anything lol xx

Hmm. I've tried the spooning cuddles, the neck kisses, inner thigh stroking... all with very little results.

What I have noticed is if we've watched something on TV sometimes afterwards she'll be in the mood. The films Showgirls and Watchmen are two examples I've picked up on. Sometimes she'll just tell me "I got horny last night" the day after when I can't do anything with it *facepalm*.

I always ask her "why is that/what caused it?" because I'm trying to build a mental checklist. Y'know. For science... ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Getting very close to me, stroking gently up and down my arms, whispering something in my ear and kissing me down my neck and shoulders. Result!

Back tickle 🙊

Holding me close and gentle kisses down my neck and whispering in my ear what he wants to do to me, and knowing that we have the time to do it !

It really doesn't take much, I am like Terri JJ when it comes to my man

Cuddling on a couch so I can lean in and snuggle up. Whispered dirty talk about what he has in mind works a treat. Candle light is always good and massage with some gorgeous oil is always a winner especially if I'm weary or my muscles are aching.

i wish you were my wife or could you bottle what you have and send my wife some.

Tease in public secretly until we get home, while whispering what he wants to do to me later.......works every time.

I'm another in the passionate kiss group! A great kiss can send tingles down my body and can instantly get me aroused.

Also seeing a nice bulge in some tight boxer shorts does the trick 😉

I always in mood to be honest!