Ladies...What to wear to a casual wedding...??

Hey guys... need opinions of (almost) strangers haha

I'm going to an after wedding gathering next week, which I know is going to be pretty casual.... so... 5 inch platforms too much for a casual gathering?

If someone said to you wear what you're comfortable in, and then proceeded to tell you the Bride is going home to change before the party.... think I should just wear flats? I wanna wear my heels as they cost my friend a stupid amount of money at Christmas.... but think I'm gonna look overdressed haha

Decisions >.<

On a secondary note.... Do you ever look at people in the street and think "Where are they going" or am I just being paranoid?...
I'm sick of wearing jeans 24/7, but when I buy dresses I try them on and decide I'll look silly walking around town in them haha

I think getting slightly dressed up for an evening wedding do is perfectly fine. Jeans and heels is a great look in my opinion.

I think a nice top/jacket and nice pair of jeans will be fine and I'd say wear heels, but I wear heels everywhere so I don't think they are too dressy at all, plus it is a wedding after all it is a good excuse to dress up anyway!

C x

Jeans and heels with a nice top, that kind of dress code you'll have people in jeans and trainers and people in full on party gear, just pick a happy medium for yourself

Haha well that seems a resounding vote, Heels it is >.<
I'll update my profile picture next week after the do haha

I am wearing a dress, no undernetting though so it should just look smart/summer instead of party haha I hope lol

Casual only looks casual when you're true to yourself. Five inch platforms on me would look ridiculous in pretty much any circumstance; five inch platforms on you would probably be grand. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You know the make-up advice about going bold with either eyes or lips but not both? Something like that might be a good approach. If your shoes are loud, go a bit more understated with jewelry and such.

Just some thoughts. Have a great time.

you could always take some flats, in case you get sore feet

Any excuse to wear heelsm I love them...

Wear what ever u want heels or no heels dress or no dress... its your choice

looking forward to seeing the pic ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)