ladies when its your time of the month, do you still look after your OH?

This is a little awkward but one of those questions I now feel happy to ask you ladies on her. Do still feel horny or not. Do you not expect to be pestered for something sexual. I think I am very lucky my OH enjoys and wants to do HJ's & BJ's.

Jesus christ GG! really?

Sum Sub wrote:

Jesus christ GG! really?

Hi Subby yes and what does religion have to do with it? I am genuinely interested is it such a no no to discuss? If so apologies

when it's my "time of the month" the last thing i am interested in is anything sexual the blood is bad enough that's with out the threat of having an accident but the cramps are bad and i never feel up to doing anything that leads to an orgasm which is supposed to relieve cramps

I'm pretty horny when it's my time of the month so I'm more then happy to give my partner hand jobs, oral sex, or anal sex.

As an observant Jewish couple we don't have sex when OH has her period (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niddah).

I must say though the OH seems pretty happy at the arrangement as she says she would totally NOT be in the mood...

Can I rephrase your question because it almost sounds like you are hinting that no one would want to play with a woman during a period, and so as such, should the woman still pleasure the man (or her female partner) and forego her pleasure. (I assume this by the way you phrased your question and answer. the female pleasure was not mentioned.) What might be normal for you and your lady and some other couples too (Which is fine) is different fr others of course. Example: If my partner wants to play when I am on my period, then he can by all means, but he can suck it up (Not literally lol) and play with me too! Leaving me high and dry indeed! hehe. I have had intercourse, oral sex, fingers....in fact, everything that is possible during non period sex, during a period. Only because it did not bother my partner and although I was worried about him tasting blood, I used a tampon to try and reduce that possibility as much as possible, but personally I did not want oral that often as I felt a little weird about it. That was my limit. Sometimes I did not want to play at all, if the cramps were too painful and at other times I was extra horny. i guess it just depends. It was never about the mess though.

There is no reason why a woman can't still enjoy all aspects of sex, so long as the couple are okay with a little more mess and not squicked out by blood. Some are, some are not. Same with any aspect of sexuality.

I don't particularly feel horny at that time of the month. We have been known to do it because the OH has been super horny, but only of its in the shower etc.

i dont feel horny at all when its that time of the month but i always pleasure my man orally or with hand, he loves it and i really enjoy doing it but its not go area for him to touch me

It's not a no-no to discuss at all, and has been discussed before on this forum.

But I agree with Fluffbags. your phrasing of the question is really irksome to me, for the exact same reasons she listed.

I don't feel more or less horny. We don't have penetrative sex, and maybe I might give a HJ or BJ, but he does in no way expect me to 'still take care of him'.

just before my period and during, i can sometimes get very horny,and i will jump on him if the mood takes but its on my terms,he never epxects me to take care of him or sort him out ,hes happy to wait til its finished, its only a week out of a month.

Everything is well and truly OFF the menu in my house when Mrs Mozz is in full flow. She has no interest at all and, to be honest, I have no expectations. If I'm horny, I can sort myself out without bothering her!

Yes I still get horney and sometimes have full sex, but mostly just foreplay using toys and bjs for him. I really like 'treating' him where he's not expected to reseprocate at any time of the month :) x

Yes I still get horney and sometimes have full sex, but mostly just foreplay using toys and bjs for him. I really like 'treating' him where he's not expected to reseprocate at any time of the month :) x

i do still get horny but i just have to deal with not having any. I love pleasuring my OH so i'm always more than happy to give him BJ's when we can't do anything else. he's never expects or asks for it though and that's not just because he knows he'll still get something.

I get horny before and during a period, probably a combination of hormones and the fact that 'you shouldn't really have sex', kind of a wanting something you can't have. Me and hubby have had penetrative sex during but it's been very light and it's rare we do that. Hubby is very understanding and has never suggested we do anything at all. At times wheniI've had painful cramps though, it's the last thing on my mind cus it's so painful.

I do remember in our first year together, he was fingering me and it was only apparent that I'd started my period as he took his fingers out! It was quite funny though!

Im horny pretty much 24/7 so I hve sex quite often during my period or wud do anything he asks....lol

The real question is, do you men look after your woman when it's her time fo the month? The chocolate supplies don't buy themselves LOL

Im brought Ben & Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie icecream mmmm.

But back to the question being on my period makes no difference to me now that we're comfortable together. We usually continue to have intercourse and he'll perform oral when im wearing a tampon or soft cup.
Like Fluffbags says it depends on the couple, its not that unusual though from reading previous threads.
Of course im quite happy to 'look after him' if i don't feel like sex because of cramps or whatever but that's because i want to not because i feel like i have to.

When I first met my current partner he came to stay at my house (we lived in different parts of the country so our first meeting had to be a sleepover!) I unfortunately got my period just before so felt all our sexual plans had gone out the window.

However, he still touched me down there over my clothes, sometimes underneath! And I sort of just grinded on him for pleasure, it was still great! However, he decided to push it and go down there with his tongue! The hypersensitivity made it feel amazing but after a while he noticed some blood so said he would stop, he pulled his head up and lo and behold, blood on his chin! I wiped it away asap but he really didn't seem to care.

I personally think that during a period it's the woman who should "still be taken care of." I give my partner HJ's and BJ's during my period and not during my period, but it's me who should have a bit of extra care and attention thrown in there if OH doesn't want to do penetrative sex. He obliges and teases me instead, but sometimes we've braved it and had sex when I feel like it's all gone/very light. I don't think he expects anything, I just enjoy pleasuring him regardless of blood!