That Time Of The Month&Horny What To Do...Girlies

so i was wondering what do you do girlies when its that time of the month and your gagging for it,,

my periods r messed up sometimes i dont get them for few months but when i do im so heavy and end up gagging for it and i dont know what to do,when ive nearly been off me and my partner do have sex with a condom but at the moment im on and very heavy and just want to drag my partner into the bedroom,,girlies have you got any ways to let this frustration out xx

Im probably feeling far from sexy when i am on my period especially the first 2 days.

Good for you that you still feel horny though. Some options could be anal?

Last night for instance (whilst on my period) we did an awful lot of caressing, kissing and foreplay but without the sex and it was really good - you could include the odd orgasm as well.

I am always on heat around period time, so we go into the shower or bath, that way nothing gets messy and it's sexy having the water running over both of you, and you could do as Dee_licious says and not have sex just everything else!! xx

What's stopping you from just flinging a dark coloured towel on the bed (to protect the sheets) & going for it? Is your other half squeamish?

A shower afterward will clean up any mess left on you & him.

CCW x

Nothing wrong with just going for it, if he doesnt mind, we have in the past, but now as Im older its too painful.

But yes im horny all the way through despite the pain and we do it anally or I just please him and he pleased me without penetration, that works perfecly for us.

My gf and I still like to get involved with foreplay/oral, and I focus more on her clit than penetration.

We just go for it...helps with cramps and we just use a dark towel....and then shower after!

I tend to just give myself a good rub lol. But i am considering sex when im on in the near future with that new fella thats just around the corner.

I personally don't like period sex and rarely feel horny whilst I'm on, however, on the few ocassions I have felt like I need to relieve to urge I've left my tampom/mooncup in place and just gone for clitoral stimulation.

That way, when I come, I still having something to 'clamp' on to but I don't have all the mess associated with it, then I can just change and be on my way but still relieved a little of the urge.

However, as others have said, sex in the shower, dark towels etc are all also good ideas - lets face it, its easily washed off!

Angel x

i have such stomach cramps etc that the thought of sex is not even in my mind, but hubby enjoys it as i still pleasure him so he gets lots of attention

as a guys point of view... i love period time, much more "carnal" sex then, we either put a towel down or go for it in the bath / shower :)

heyy,,thank you everyone for your comments,

im really liking the bath/shower idea,me and my partner have done it before in the bath which i loved,the only problem is with the condoms when im on i end up going dry which it ends up hurting,,i did say to my partner about fore play but he gets turned on really easily and wants to cum,,i was looking forward to trying out my new toys but my partner wont just do fore play he wants sex aswell and ive ran out of condoms :'( nooooo

thank you everyone for your comments xx

lube lube and more lube Stephy ;)

Hey, Stephy, there's nothing to stop your man from coming, and perhaps teasing him to orgasm might open his eyes a bit to the possibilities of "just" foreplay? Especially when the condoms run out!

As for the sex - you mention you have problems with dryness and condoms: many people also report that sex in water causes dryness as the natural lubricants get washed away more easily. Have you considered getting a silicone-based lube? It won't wash off just from getting wet, and will be condom friendly, although you do need to be careful if you're planning to use silicone toys as they can be affected.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/silicone-lubes/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/364818-the-comprehensive-lube-thread/

Hope these help.

Mr Mr

I'm appear to be at my worst at that time of the month. Gagging for it only comes close to how I am. There's not a month goes by that I do not wake at least once each night pleasing myself in my sleep. Unfortuantely the OH has only so far once done the deed at this time of the month :(

I'm crazy at that time of the month and have done all of the above aha! dark towels, showers, anal tbh anything will do when I'm that horny. OH really doesn't mind and he quite enjoys it!

My sex drive goes through the roof at that time of month.I usually stick to clitoral vibrators on the heavier/crampier days and I'm so glad that my partner isn't at all squeamish about it either and often relieves my frustration (and cramps) with oral .I'll usually only want penetration on the lighter pain-free days.

im glad to hear im not the only one gagging for it at that time of the month ;)

OH wont have penetrative sex, but a few times weve been caught out as, i dont wanna go into too much detail, but if i havnt had anything for a few days well give it a go but its not completely gone. he doesnt freak out but he doesnt like it. so i use up all my gagging for it energy on blowing his mind by blowing his manparts aha and i get off on him getting off....luckily!

im glad to hear im not the only one gagging for it at that time of the month ;)

OH wont have penetrative sex, but a few times weve been caught out as, i dont wanna go into too much detail, but if i havnt had anything for a few days well give it a go but its not completely gone. he doesnt freak out but he doesnt like it. so i use up all my gagging for it energy on blowing his mind by blowing his manparts aha and i get off on him getting off....luckily!

thanx mr monster its only condoms that i do some times i get dry with,,and thank you everyone else for your comments i think im going to try all your ways that you have told me well best go cz that time of the month has gone yayyy

Happy Sexing Everyone :)