That time of the month

What's everyone's opinions on this? What about your partner? Personally I don't mind at all but my partner can't stand it.

My husband is ok with it. We usually do it near the end of my period. I’m as horny as hell by then. We lie on a towel to reduce mess and shower afterwards. What’s not to like?

Doesnt bother me but it's a big no go for my fella which is torture for me x

I have no problem with it, she's extra horny at this time as well. I don't even my a little clit lick too...

Thankfully period free now. On days when they were heavy and painful I wouldn’t have felt like it anyway, but on lighter days it didn’t bother either of us - we just put down a towel or a nice sarong.

They won't go down on me, which means I won't go down on them. Besides that, it doesn't make any difference... might need to use less lube, though! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I actively keep away from ''men'' who won't touch me during my period. If I'm not good enough for them 1/4 of each month, they are not good enough for me, period. Pun intended.

My OH really doesn't mind but it's me that keeps him away from me, even though I am really horny when I'm on. I simply satisfy him in other ways and it just adds to the build-up for when I've finished we are both gagging for it by then and the orgasims for me are Wow.

When my oh is on we either have sex in the shower or like some else said put a few towels down but she sometimes let's me gently f*ck her **EDITED BY MOD** arse if shes too heavy and in pain

I don't have a problem with it. The ex wouldn't let me near her while it was happening though.

MrsG. wrote:

My OH really doesn't mind but it's me that keeps him away from me, even though I am really horny when I'm on. I simply satisfy him in other ways and it just adds to the build-up for when I've finished we are both gagging for it by then and the orgasims for me are Wow.

Same here!!

Mine were too heavy and painful even with a few towels down. I'd keep a tampon in and give him a clit vibe for me to have a cramp wank. I'd use my hands/mouth on him.

Tenga eggs or a Spinner are great alternatives to just a hand - something we want to stock up on after a friend suggested them after hearing me moan about my shoulder/arm ache caused me to stop at a crucial moment a few times.

I've found that is more a problem for the man than the woman; sometimes I am in too much pain but other than that, I have no problem with it myself.

Pop a towel down and it’s all good and if it’s been very messy just means round two in the shower! I personally wouldn’t be able to put up with a bloke who was “ew” at a part of life, especially with it being (slightly indirectly) part of actually making life

Mrs.John wrote:

MrsG. wrote:

Same here!!

My OH is the same. For me it makes no difference, just need the sheets down. Occasionally she will succomb to her desires, but normally towards the end. It is merely body fluid and is natural, houses these days have bathrooms, showers etc., to clean up after. Sometimes she'll let me go down if still has tampon in and doesn't feel it's too heavy, but its far more uncomfortable for her than it is me.

Completely by chance, the first time we had sex together, it was the start of a period. That was a shock to me at the time, but as it was at my place, she told me to get to the shops and get her a carton of "plugs" (her term). Our relationship quickly became very close and we discuss every aspect, including how our sexual relations are developing. We enjoy sex every day of the month, unless her cramps are very painful, in which case she might ask me to use my fingers to give her clitoral orgasms.

I hate that week haha. I find that I'm very sensitive (in a painful way) plus I don't feel remotely attractive, and I find the mess offputting. Problem is, I'm the most horny that week! It's not even because I can't do anything as I could still sort myself out and do... I have found exes to be everything from they don't care to they would rather not to plain brutally telling me no chance in a very crude way!

I always want to have her during this time, on the occasion we have, a towel has saved the sheets. Most of the time my OH considers it her temple week and is off bounds. (Temple week is based on a remote tribe that sends their women to a temple to be looked after by other village women during their periods so they can be spoiled and relax and their man has to look after the family whilst she is away).

I don't have periods at the moment because of my Mirena, but when I did, sex was an absolute must. My husband had to put his cock in my pussy every single day. Towels were a must of course.

If I was in pain, I'd need him to make me orgasm first, normally with his mouth and a cliteral toy. I found the orgasms relieved the pain. He was the only person I ever had that would go down on me during my period, and I was surprised how much it helped.

We do both miss period sex, but the other benefits of the Mirena are well worth the sacrifice!

My hubby does mind when I'm light so ita usually towards the end. I didn't like it at first but now dont mind it

I guess a lot of the same muscle groups are involved in period cramps, orgasm and labour. Not sure anyone knows yet how interlinked it might all be but I can recommend the Netflix episode on female orgasm from the 'Explained' documentary series.

A friend once described labour pains as being like 'a reverse orgasm' and I know what she means. Muscle spasms can be painful or pleasurable - I can well imagine that an orgasm might actually help to relieve period cramps. I suppose it depends how squeamish either partner feels.