For the girls and guys about Periods

Hi everyone, how do you feel about sex when a woman is on her period?

Not for me or my partner personally. Only ever do anal.

I've had sex whilst on my period and would do it again, but it has to be with someone I feel completely comfortable with and I need to know they 100% have no issue with it. If I was seeing a girl and she wanted to continue with things during her time of the month then it wouldn't bother me, but again I could only do this for someone I was really comfortable with.

I'm pretty sure there are already several threads on this topic so I'll close this one.

Please search the forum before starting new threads to reduce duplicates.

Thank you 

Not for me or my bf x

It is not for me but my wife usualy wants to during her period, says she is more horny, I do it but can not say im cumfy with it.

Not for us Mrs girth gets mega horny during hers but now and again we do it but not as enjoyable for both of us not sure why must be a mind thing

Btw is my wife the only woman to get mega horny when has her period ?

my wife is the opposite - certainly not mega horny!! shes sore and hates me getting anywhere near her :( I'd love too...doesn't bother me!

Being in a long distance relationship, I just make sure I'm not on my period when we see each other! When we lived close together though we wouldn't stop for my period

I've done it when my OH is on her period ....bit messy but otherwise just the same as any other time of the month !

LadyS wrote:

I've had sex whilst on my period and would do it again, but it has to be with someone I feel completely comfortable with and I need to know they 100% have no issue with it. If I was seeing a girl and she wanted to continue with things during her time of the month then it wouldn't bother me, but again I could only do this for someone I was really comfortable with.

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I find Im really horny first few days of period but dont ever do anything about it as I bleed really heavy and it freaks me out about last few days of period I only there is the only few odd spots of bleeding and then that's when the action starts as I have Waited week and half normally x

I have done it once before, will not be doing it again. I think it's the thought of it that puts me off more than anything else.
I usually get very ill for the first few days, so it's not on the radar anyway, but toward the end I get very horny and can't wait for it to be over, but I'm happy to give the oh some attention at this time or receive some nipped play, the tend to get very sensitive.

I would have to be with someone I was really comfortable with and as previously mentioned by LadyS know they were ok with it. I couldn't do it if they weren't as into it.

But yep super horny that time of the month!!

Haha this is such a major problem for me, when im on my period i am so horny the entire time it's crazy and my ex was perfectly happy having sex when im on my period and just told me to make sure i put a towel down first. But when it came to it, i couldnt do it because it would have ust been SO messy, and i mean more messy than sex is anyway...

So no, i dont like sex when im on my period...regardless how horny i am i have to stick to just clit stim :(

My lady never used to fancy it with other partners, but when I turned up, I was keen to try it. She wasn't, but a few days later, she was really horny and really heavy, so she thought why not? We both loved it, and so, we always shagged on her flow days, unless she was in pain. (No more as a Morena has stopped her periods)