Lady.Gasm is baaack!!

Due to my ridiculously rubbish laptop I have been disconnected from the internet for some time now! I have missed you all and will be online from around 9:00pm tonight to catch up with you all. I did try connect from my mobile but had trouble with that. But i'm now here to stay, yay!! Hope you are all well!!

Lady.G

x

welcome back you have been missed maybe someone could have donated you a laptop.

have fun

Wondered where u had got too. Welcome home. X

Ork wrote:

Haha if it isn't the person ho didn't know what an Ork was pmsl, welcom back

dya know, i always wonder that

are they the monsters from either eragon or lord of the rings? orks or urgals

eragon is urgals

welcome back

oh i dunno haha, not really into fantasy, only read lord of the rings, eragon and harry potter series ooh terry pratchett too. not really that type of thing though

yeah a black mask lol

Ork wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Ork wrote:

Sigh no and yes they are mythical sort of cratures basically a sort of them was yes in lord of the rings but they are used in many many gaems, books, stories etc lol. I love them from my Eldar scroll's gaming but yeah it's all very simple... well for most people it's simple anyway lol. There like elve's really in the way they are used by so many people and for so many things.

Generally they are big strong and love close combat, lord of the rings makes them out to be incredibly evil and that is not alway's the case they are just misunderstood, if you stay out of there way they won't hurt you simple

I do a wicked impression of an Ork from Warhammer!!! *geekface*

Also...Im newish, so dont know you, but welcome back! x

lickmadick wrote:

yeah a black mask lol

hahahaahah

Ork wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Ork wrote:

Sigh no and yes they are mythical sort of cratures basically a sort of them was yes in lord of the rings but they are used in many many gaems, books, stories etc lol. I love them from my Eldar scroll's gaming but yeah it's all very simple... well for most people it's simple anyway lol. There like elve's really in the way they are used by so many people and for so many things.

Generally they are big strong and love close combat, lord of the rings makes them out to be incredibly evil and that is not alway's the case they are just misunderstood, if you stay out of there way they won't hurt you simple

I do believe you mean the Elder Scrolls :P - which are awesome games, I will admit, but let's not go getting them confused with WH40K. ;)

After all, the Eldar are something completely different. :P

Back on topic, welcome back LG! ^~^

Oh what a response! Ahh it's good to be home >:) lol

Lady.G

xx

Nice to see ya again sweetcheeks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was absolutely wondering where you'd got to! I was only thinking about not chatting to you for ages today! Now get on chat..NOW!

So is Kinkycop is back on the beat!! after being fired!! because I had appealed against a final writen warning because I never had a first or any verbals warnings!

TTurtle wrote:

I was absolutely wondering where you'd got to! I was only thinking about not chatting to you for ages today! Now get on chat..NOW!

You don't know how happy I am to see your name! I will be on chat soon just need to clean the house got my girlies coming up. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi LG

Good to have you back

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

You don't know how happy I am to see your name! I will be on chat soon just need to clean the house got my girlies coming up. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah well you don't know how happy I am to see you back! I swear to god I saw someone in London the other day who looked pretty damn similar to you and thought !! Lady G has ran away to come find me ^_^ haha sadly not though