lapdancing

last night hubby wanted me to lapdance for him lol

I just couldn't I dont understand how I was embarassed even though I have been with him for 10 years this year

Do you know how to? Im similar to you! I would love to be able to strip sexily, lapdance and tease but i just dont know how!

Ive looked at videos for inspiration and websites that advise you but i just cant get in character so to speak! When i look online it looks so easy, but when it comes down to it i just feel self conscious and back out!

I get really embarrassed about dancing too. Me and the OH bought Monogamy the board game last year and whenever we play, I always seem to land on every single dance square. That's what got me into at least trying a dance or two, but sometimes I just giggle too much and can't do it. It's quite intimidating in a way to have that much attention on you, particularly when doing something that's physically difficult.

Whenever I do manage a bit of a dance though, I always just end up on his lap and it turns more into something other than a lapdance and that's fine too ;)

Can totally empathise with the embarrassment though!

no lol jm88 I do not know how to!

I couldn't find any music I liked on the music channels, any at all. so i just sat on him and ended up doing other things.

but i know he would love it if I could find it in me to do it.

Finding music for that is so hard! We went through tons of online radio and stuff to try and find something and it kind of kills the mood a bit having to do that.

I can't remember what we used in the end - just some trashy club music probably. I kind of just do the teasing moves I used to do in my cam performances but to music... feels less like dancing so I feel less embarrassed.

I feel extra shy trying to do that too. But the one time it was sort of successful I used "Black velvet", it helped me a lot! :))

Watching other girls do it would give you some ideas, whether you just find some on internet or if you're into it, go to a club, me and OH have been to our local, classier club and it was really fun, not as dirty and seedy as I thought it would be

Young and fun95 wrote:

Watching other girls do it would give you some ideas, whether you just find some on internet or if you're into it, go to a club, me and OH have been to our local, classier club and it was really fun, not as dirty and seedy as I thought it would be

nah lol i reckon both of us would feel weird lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

It's good to hear that lapdancing clubs aren't as terrifying as I imagine them to be. It's mine and my partner's birthdays this week (eep - I started off by writing 'next week' then realised mine is actually tomorrow, haha) and we're thinking of going as a little birthday treat to ourselves but I find the thought slightly scarier than erotic at the moment XD

Have a few drinks before, that's what I do :) put on something underneath your clothes you feel sexy in and put on music u feel confidence and a sense of empowerment from, strip and let ur hips and body do the rest x

I can't do it either - I'm not normally that self conscious, but I just can't relax and dance on my own!

Nine inch nails - closer!!!

Strip, dance to that! :)

It will have you gyrating in ways you didn't know you could. Lol

It doesnt matter how long youve been together it is really hard to give a lapdance without feeling embarrassed. I gave my hubby one a couple of years ago for his birthday to beyonces dance for you song, I watched countless youtube videos beforehand on how to lap dance and more specifically to that song then I just went for it, felt embarrassed pretty much the whole way through but he was wnjoying it so it worked out alright but ive never done one since.

Just remember even if you feel super silly doing it your partner will love it and not notice how embarrassed you are, he'll just be concentrating on your body!

Black_Magic wrote:

I still get shy with my man sometimes. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

im the same too!

Skitty wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

It's good to hear that lapdancing clubs aren't as terrifying as I imagine them to be. It's mine and my partner's birthdays this week (eep - I started off by writing 'next week' then realised mine is actually tomorrow, haha) and we're thinking of going as a little birthday treat to ourselves but I find the thought slightly scarier than erotic at the moment XD

If you go to a nice one it's really nice, there was one group of lads there that we're quite well behaved and a group of women who were quiet, I expected it to be loud and Pervy but it was classy, spearmint rhino or something it was called

That really puts my mind at rest a bit, thanks. That's the chain of club we're thinking of going to. Possibly tonight, eep. I'm not much of a night owl though so I may be ready for bed before they even open, what with all my birthday excitement thusfar :D

I don't mean to hijack this thread at all, but thought it was better than starting a new one on an only slightly different topic.

While I realised how it can be embarrassing to give a lapdance, I never realised how self-conscious it can make you feel to receive a lapdance! Went to a club last night and just didn't know how to act at all to show I was enjoying the dance without looking all creepy and pervy, lol. I was so nervous that my face just wouldn't behave itself so I had one of those awful painful fixed smiles. Deary me. Please, someone reassure me that it gets easier to be near hot naked women XD

Sarahgee wrote:

Nine inch nails - closer!!!

Strip, dance to that! :)

It will have you gyrating in ways you didn't know you could. Lol

+1 - for sure! ;-)