Larger Anal Beads (Silicone)

Hello :)

I have these anal beads and my girlfriend used them on me for the first time tonight. I loved them! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16528

However I was wondering if there are any that start bigger and have larger ones at the end, as these all went in first time and really started to feel good towards the end... but then we ran out of beads!

Does anyone have any recommendations, on lovehoney or elsewhere? Ideally I'd like pretty much the exact same product (silicone, with the thin bit between each bead - she made me count them going in and coming out which was super hot) but with larger beads. Say starting with 0.8" diameter and going to 1.6" or so. Anyone know where I can get some?

Most important points are graduated sizes, larger and preferrably silicone with thin sections between beads.

Thanks!

I had a similar need and found that there is a bit of a gap in the sizes available. I think the Colt power drill might be a good next step, i think LH discontinued stocking them though.

In the end i found a product by Falcon, Falcon Balls, avalible in 3 sizes, i think i got the large and i am still working to master this toy. It is much the same as another colt product named Colt power balls.

Both of these are quite hard to find in stock here in the UK though, along with the Rascal Baller for the exterme experiance.

Happy hunting, if you find some alternatives i would also be interested to see them.