Cannon ball anal beads

Hoping for a bit of advice on the large cannon ball silicone anal beads. Not the giant ones -I haven't gone that far as yet.lol. The first two balls are exquisite but I am finding the next stage very difficult. Size isn't a problem as all beads are the same size, think its the length that's the barrier, however there are many reviews of LH members who have got all 4 in, I am a 6ft tall guy, so I would not expect to be less capable anatomically, can't work out what to do differently. Anyone been here?

From what I understand there is a second ring of muscle when you get further up which is more difficult to consciously relax. Have you used anything of similar length before? As for how to overcome it I'm afraid I'm not sure, I don't tend to go for length, but I'll be interested to see what others suggest.

From what I’ve discovered many gay guys who I’ve heard of that use larger toys tend to use poppers to help relax themselves to take deeper stuff. I myself have never tried it nor anal beads although love the though of it..

AmyA is right. Also, you need to kind of let the toy find its way - be relaxed and press firmly but gently, following the curve and listening to your body for when to pause or push more.

As AJSTAR mentions, poppers are popular in the gay community, however they are considered to be drugs (at least in Sweden where I live.) I highly (no pun intended) recommend being sober when playing, especially when it's in a way you haven't done before.

Smultron wrote:

AmyA is right. Also, you need to kind of let the toy find its way - be relaxed and press firmly but gently, following the curve and listening to your body for when to pause or push more.

As AJSTAR mentions, poppers are popular in the gay community, however they are considered to be drugs (at least in Sweden where I live.) I highly (no pun intended) recommend being sober when playing, especially when it's in a way you haven't done before.

^^^ This

Which is why I've had to remove AJSTARs comment. Sorry AJ.

I’ve just bought them and I’m after first insertion. I had a bit of warmup as their circumference is around my limits. But they popped in perfectly. But I was always into bit of depth play. However today I feel a bit sore inside. So in summary warmup and lot of lube will help them inside, and if you weren’t penetrated deep before do something about it.