Largest Toy You've Inserted

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

You've ALL got the skillz. I've never put anything too big in my lady garden, I'm quite petite :s One of my exes possessed a 9 inch meatstick, that smacking into my cervix like a jackhammer put me off inserting big toys methinks. I love owning them though, I find them completely fascinating and like to have them around the house :)

Found any interesting uses for them around the house?

Dog toys, Rabbits as a mug holder (well one mug), weapons, cooking utensils?

Maybe \I should start another mental thread...

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

You've ALL got the skillz. I've never put anything too big in my lady garden, I'm quite petite :s One of my exes possessed a 9 inch meatstick, that smacking into my cervix like a jackhammer put me off inserting big toys methinks. I love owning them though, I find them completely fascinating and like to have them around the house :)

for me personally theres only so much length i can take, (as with any woman) and its about 8 inches if im relaxed. girth is a little different though, as the vaginas designed to strech that way, but atm its that dildo lol

biggest toy i have used was a butt plug, 2 inches across at its widest point. Needed a fair bit of lube but it feels great having something inside. I do have a bigger one on the way, and am really excited about using it can not wait. Its this one btw http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16109

X

one inch (basic butt plug) and that was done nice and slow (i am an anal beginner)

usually its my OH's finger, with lots of lube as she gives me a BJ

just a little but plug finger size got a few of my own fingers in i want bigger though

just got a new toy, and it is BIG. Only managed to get to the second bludge inside. I can't wait till i can get it all in though.

Its this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16109

I'll be putting a review up when i get the last bluge in :)

haha yh it does a bit. But its sweet once its inside :)