Most challenging anal toy?

Hi friends!

I am a fan of anal play and love that stretched out feeling. I made some purchases recently with the goal of seeing how much I can take, both length and girth. My most recent LH purchases are this one and this one. And they’re amazing and feel so so good (reviews incoming @Lovehoney_Brenna just sayin :smiling_face:), but I’ve already mastered them.

So I’m looking for a challenge, to see how big and/or wide I can go because honestly I thought those two purchases would take more time to defeat!

What’s your favourite big anal toy? Is there one you never thought you’d take but you did? What’s your anal Everest? Any and all recommendations welcome!

Thank you kindly, your friendly local butt slut :joy:

7 Likes

Hi @therealsean

That’s amazing how quickly you have mastered them.

What do you think of this

Looks pretty impressive.

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes thank you haha :flushed:

Yes I saw that one it looks like a lot of fun :star_struck:

1 Like

@therealsean it definitely looks like quite a challenge.

There’s also the extra girthy dildos.
King cock usually have quite a good selection although most are out of stock at the moment but there’s this bad boy!!

1 Like

My favourite buttplug from that is for sale on Lovehoney is “Doc Johnson American Bombshell Ultra Girthy Butt Plug 5 inch” it is 3 inches wide so a 9.75 inch circumference. The stretch is out of this world

And the my favourite dildo is the “Doc Johnson Hung” which I can almost take al the way and getting regularly pegged with by the Mrs.

Also have the Doc Johnson Ass servant not to insert fully but more as a training toy.

4 Likes

@therealsean Both me and the Misses are in to anal play, we’ve both gone fairly big but I’d like to take it that bit further and have been considering The 10 inch Intimidator Anal Plug
Think it could be the challenge I’m after. X

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes @Beats69 @Yes_man those all look amazing! And the Intimidator is definitely on my wish list because I think that will give a longer term challenge. Oh my, can I afford another toy???

2 Likes

@therealsean
I think we just do it anyway - and worry about affording it later :rofl::rofl: or maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes no that’s also me, as evidenced by the fact my toy drawers are already too small :joy:

1 Like

Colt XL butt plug. It took 6 months to work up to this. 9.5 inch girth and very firm. Exceptional pop when it went in for the first time!
(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/colt-xl-large-silicone-butt-plug-4.5-inch/a28800g46877.html)

The B10 torpedo is however my favourite. It feels amazing when pulling it out due to the pronounced ridge at the head of the shaft.

4 Likes

:flushed: oh wow! This is the largest I’ve got and I’ve only used it once and that was a year ago!

2 Likes

@Zepta the torpedo looks insane just because there’s no tapered head. Do you have to warm up before using that one?

2 Likes

Oooh those ones are nice though, I used to have a metal plug just like that and the weight of it was lovely to walk around with :heart_eyes:

But what can I say, years of being a big old hoe clearly gave me some skills :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, normally warm up with an 8 inch plug (discontinued). Putting the plug in and pulling out multiple times, with copious amounts of lube helps the muscles relax. I can then take the torpedo comfortably. It’s actually the XL Colt that is the true challenge as it has no give whatsoever!

1 Like

I’ve been a long term butt plug user, I’ve had “loads” spent loads thrown away loads, the best advice for a challenge and will save you money in the long run is the one Yes man posted it goes from smallish to really quite large in a steady slope, you can stop where you need then go further when ready or you’ll end up buying many “just slightly bigger” ones ? I’ve reached my maximum about 14" circumference as my bones will not allow anything bigger.

1 Like

I have that :grin:
it’s fab, especially when it finally seals all the way in. A quality item too, like all the Doc Johnson products I own. I have the Belladonna hand and the Rumpy Plug , amongst others too. I have yet to fully master the lady wrists but the plug is very ‘filling’
The Intimidator is also on my wishlist @Yes_man

3 Likes

Just out of interest which is the 14” one you have? @Quiet_ones_are_worse

1 Like

But yeah that’s my worry, I already have some that felt massive at first but now do nothing for me

1 Like

I have followed the advice of @Yes_man and @Quiet_ones_are_worse and ordered the intimidator, plus a couple of other fun things that I’ll show off in lingerie uploads when they arrive TOMORROW :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

@therealsean I am jealous!! XxX

2 Likes